What are your interests outside of Klipsch?

mustang guy

What are your interests outside of Klipsch?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite type of racing (choose 1)?

• Thoroughbreds
    • Formula 1
    • MotoGP
    • Indy car
    • Nascar
    • Motorcross/Supercross
    • Running / Marathons, etc
    • Skiing
    • Rally and Offroad racing
    • Other
    • Drag racing
    • R/C
    • Air
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Which food/cuisine do you like better (choose multiple)?

3. 3. Which beverage do you prefer (choose multiple)?

4. 4. Which describes you (choose multiple)?

5. 5. Which Klipsch speaker do you have or prefer (choose 1)?

• Heritage speakers
    • Modern speakers
    • Headphones/earbuds
    • Subs
    • No preference

Obsessive Compulsive behavior - A true life example.

I bought a pair of Heresys for my son's birthday coming up next month. They were in fairly nice condition, but I sanded them down and re-stained them anyway, new crossovers, and risers. After I was done I didn't want to give them to him yet since he would take them to college and they would get all marked up. So I found another pair, in average condition, sanded them down, stained them, new crossovers, new risers, polyurethane (10 coats). Now they look so nice I don't want him to take them to college. Anyone know where I can find another set of Heresys?

• Like 2

I bought a pair of Heresys for my son's birthday coming up next month. They were in fairly nice condition, but I sanded them down and re-stained them anyway, new crossovers, and risers. After I was done I didn't want to give them to him yet since he would take them to college and they would get all marked up. So I found another pair, in average condition, sanded them down, stained them, new crossovers, new risers, polyurethane (10 coats). Now they look so nice I don't want him to take them to college. Anyone know where I can find another set of Heresys?

You could give him your Forte'IIs??

Are you going to go to Hope next April 10, 11, & 12th???

Roger

• Like 1

You could give him your Forte'IIs??

Are you going to go to Hope next April 10, 11, & 12th???

Roger

Yes. That is my plan. Worries about everything going alright, the weather is OK, the hotel is clean, we get enough people, the food does not spoil, I get good seat on the plane, there are rental cars available, we have equipment to listen to tunes, I don't get sick, .... Damn, there goes the OCD again.

yeah pro cinema is missing. but ill take drag racing ocd and some crazy good indian food!! japanese in a close second. i can make all my favorite japanese dishes after living there for a few years. however i have nt mastered any indian food. so much more complex flavors in it.

At 48-years old, would you believe skateboarding?? Started when I was 7 and went pro in high school. Not as radical as I used to be, but that's all right by me.

Yes! i was an all night street skateboarder(too hot during the day) every night snap a tail or nose...I could 180 ollie over anything and land it...you can ollie way higher than you can jump...faster you go the higher and further you can get...I skated with several pros although never got sponsored...I could do any kickflip around, landing them was another thing :lol: oh yeah...i could not skate sober...

i did some pipes and parks...nothing like there are today...them first drop ins were fun lol the first air you get is more fun :D my body has been so beat up and partially cause of my board days...still have an indy/fireball/toy machine w/good bearings beside my chair at home...I miss them days

• Like 2

Here's what is sitting in my office right now and on some days.

Repopped 78' Alva Lost model

Repopped 79' Kryptonics Red 70mm - Bones Swiss

Close to repopped Tracker 139mm

Was a full-width Power Pivot on it but proved too slippery.

....oh, and only ONE kicktail. :)

post-3464-0-51780000-1400597813_thumb.jp

Edited by Mighty Favog