any movie collectors here ? I have about 632 dvd's

joessportster

Now I don't plan on listing these separately as it would take days I will however list a few to give an idea of what I have here

I counted the movies and there are 632 plus movies all are A title movies and what I consider GUY FLICKS, they are all in very good condition and will play through with no issues, these are in the Vaultz hard side cases

here is an idea of whats included

Clint Eastwood collection (the box set 42 movies) Clint Eastwood westerns, lethal weapon all 4, martial arts movies like Bruce Lee, ip man, transforrmers, spiderman, batman movies all, hulk, thor, avengers, comedy,John Wayne movies, Step Brothers, Anchorman, The other Guys, Blues Brothers, Animal House, Pineapple Express, Road Trip, Anger Management, Changeup, Hangover, I Robot, Priest, Robin Hood, Gladiator, Postman, Brave Heart, Saving Private Ryan, Wrath of titans, Taken, Sin City, We Were Soldiers, Watchmen, The Machinest, Mr & Mrs Smith, Planet of the Apes, Shudder Island, Tears of the Sun, Rocky, Cinderella man, Fast & Furious, Slap Shot, Taking Chance, The Matador

Hopefully you get the idea, now needless to say I have spent Thousands on these over several years and planned on keeping them forever

today has changed that

I will sell the lot with the cases for 550.00 plus shipping................You will have an instant collection of movies stored in some very nice cases............if you watch 1 a day it will take damn near 2 years to see them all

If this sells I will be able to keep my headphone rig

again 550.00 for 632+ movies / dvd's

as always I don't use paypal but will happily accept money orders and checks, Postal money orders ship immediately all others clear bank

Thanks Joe

I thought so There really is a good assortment of: drama, comedy, action, western, martial arts. Sorry no chick flicks (the wife keeps those in her oun cases) These are strictly my movies, the wife has hers and the boys have there's

Yes the deal is very good. Actually perfect for a buyer..you are losing in price and material and thats a fact...I am not kidding if i told my wife(she dont care what movies they are) she would go crazy to buy them. Unfortunetly we are right at the edge with our budget atm or i would be buying in a second. This is what we all should be looking for is source material and not amps, speakers etc.... More material the better. And your price is grrrreat!

• Like 3

If this were 600+ blue ray the price would be closer to 2000.00

I for one am glad I've never watched a Blue Ray. I may be ignorant and not know what I'm missing. But that's the point. Before I bought a tube set up I was more ignorant than I is now and did not feel the need to acquire tube set up's. Now I just be ignorant and feel the need for more tube set ups.

Sometimes ignorance is Bliss

• Like 2

Joe, did I miss the shipping cost on these??

I will include shipping at 550.00

mike

Another question Joe, what model cases are these? I looked for them but I'm not familiar. Tryng to see how the discs are stored; in sleeves or in the original cases?

Edited by USNRET