WTF ?

T2K

• Moderators

So how much is WTF and where is it located?

If you think about it that name for a speaker line would not be the silliest name used by Klipsch, I doubt it could get sillier than what MWM stands for. :huh:

This all makes me feel good. I've been on here since 2001, and only know of two instances of really offending someone. At least I only had two people tell me they were offended. Perhaps I'm not enough of an old curmudgeon!

Bruce

If you let me post, I'll let you tattle...

Edit: I've seen much more offensive (and personal) comments in the general forums than in garage sale listings, but communicating with some of you can sometimes feel like waiting in a very long line for Vietnamese Noodle Soup.

Edited by mungkiman

Uh, I forgot about this thread. I can't believe it ran 4 pages but after reading I have tears running down my cheeks. Thanks for the laughs. I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.

Keith

If you let me post, I'll let you tattle...

Edit: I've seen much more offensive (and personal) comments in the general forums than in garage sale listings, but communicating with some of you can sometimes feel like waiting in a very long line for Vietnamese Noodle Soup.

You need to find a new joint. I go to a place about once a week and my Phò always comes phàst.

This is not CL or the bay. We talk about "family" until it may interfere with our self-interest. For example, there is a seller who currently is advertising a crossover that he claims will work with all Heritage speakers. However, that is not true according to the original designer. So, does somone comment on that thread, or let some poor fellow member spend several hundred only to learn he has been misinformed? It reminds me of the old toast, "Here's to me and here's to you, but if by some chance we disagree, here's to me screw you."

Edited by Hornmiester
  • Like 2

This is not CL or the bay. We talk about "family" until it may interfere with our self-interest. For example, there is a seller who currently is advertising a crossover that he claims will work with all Heritage speakers. However, that is not true according to the original designer. So, does somone comment on that thread, or let some poor fellow member spend several hundred only to learn he has been misinformed? It reminds me of the old toast, "Here's to me and here's to you, but if by some chance we disagree, here's to me screw you."

So says you.

• Like 1