Klipsch Gear Store Feedback

Alex L

Shipping is high, add 9.00 to the 16.00 price on a t-shirt....

Whoa!! $9 shipping. Ouch.

They need to use whoever monoprice uses. Something like a t-shirt can't be heavier or more bulky that cables.

Maybe it's shipping and "handling".

Hey gang, Drew Boyd is one of the guys who runs the Klipsch Gear Store and he is looking for feedback on what stuff to sell in the store. We figured we would make a thread about it, so he view/respond to your feedback because my guess is that you fellas are the ones buying our branded merch!

Anyway, the first thing he wants feedback on is a pair of wood signs. They would measure 16" x 24". Are these things something you would purchase potentially?

Feel free to offer up any changes or ideas for new merch that y'all would want!

wood_sign_1.jpgwood_sign_3.jpg

For those with K-horns it would be great, no doubt. Where is the appeal for the Reference fans in the group? For me it seems like it would be like going out and buying Corvette paraphernalia when I don't own a Corvette. Now, throw some classic RF-7's on a wood board and I'll take two please.

Now, throw some classic RF-7's on a wood board and I'll take two please.

they could never cater to all the different "Reference" models that are coming out.

I'd like to see the "pissing" moniker mated with the Pro (white block letter) logos. Seems more appropriate. At least around my house it is as that's what I use outside.

Personally, I don't like the "Pissing Off The Neighbor's Since 1946" logo idea. It turns me off almost immediately. Kids or the younger crowd might like it.

I liked the tee shirt someone posted in here with a Hobbit sitting on a Klipsch speaker.... that I would buy.

I use to own a tee shirt that said "KLIPSCH" across the chest, and "Follow me to where the music is loud" across the back. Received a number of compliments on the shirt over the years, I finally wore it out.

EDIT:

This thread prompted me to visit the Klipsch store where I found the hobbit shirt.... just ordered it.... but $8.99 shipping seems a bit high. USPS shipping would have saved me a couple bucks.

Edited by Gilbert

Need more caps in different colors...maybe.

Know there is black,gray, indefinite copper or orange. Mansize head with adjustment.

The one size fits all stretch may not make the trip around and be comfortable. Just guessing though. Feedback?

Saw a shirt in women's size that I would like to wear.

Is the XXL for women the same size as in men's XXL, or are they sized differently?

• Moderators

I like the pissing off the neighbors slogan. I also like the Big Sound No Bullshit slogan

You put those with a stack of MCM's or other pro gear on a shirt and I'll take several .

I would buy that. :emotion-21:

the whole "pissing off the neighbors" has been played out
Dude, you read my mind. I like the sign that was on the left in the photo WITHOUT the pissing off the neighbors wording. Pissing off the neighbors is a good T-shirt message; but, a nice, quality wooden sign could be something really cool.

I also want a Klipsch beanie, not the kind that has the fold up … maybe a straight beanie and one with a visor. they're cool. I have my credit card out now!