I will drive 16 Hrs for these

brians7

This is my goal, to upgrade to something like some walnut Belles.  Congrats on the new purchase. 

Thanks It is going to be awesome to get some Klipsch back in the house. My first speakers were KG 4.5 then got a Outlaw AVR and bought KG 2.5 for the rear and KV 3 center. I then sold it all to friend and bought KLF 20 and a VAC tube amp. Then traded the KLF 20  for some more kid friendly  La Scala's. All over about 18 years though LOL

16 hours is nearly heroic. But you haven't lived until you've flown one way, rented a van, picked up/delivered speakers all the way home. Or drove your distance, rented truck, picked up two PA systems (MCM1900 and KP600), loaded them on custom-made pallets at the FedEx terminal and driven home to meet them. 

• 1 month later...

Well they made it home safe. Now I need to get them hooked up and give them a listen. I cleaned them up, replaced the networks and ordered some glass tops for them. I have also just completed a pair of H Frame subs. 

post-14048-0-27700000-1412551884_thumb.j

post-14048-0-12340000-1412551902_thumb.j

post-14048-0-70940000-1412551916_thumb.j

post-14048-0-91140000-1412551936_thumb.j

post-14048-0-66340000-1412552091_thumb.j

Edited by brians7
  • Like 1

Awesome . . . looking forward to some pics!

I drive 20 hours roundtrip for my last pair of Belles . . . well worth it! The second pair I got local . . . pretty happy about that.

Yes, you drove well over my simple 20 hours in one day . . . but since it was a vacation for you too, you got basically free shipping! ;-)

Congrats on a successful return!

Edited by Rhetor

Well they made it home safe. Now I need to get them hooked up and give them a listen. I cleaned them up, replaced the networks and ordered some glass tops for them. I have also just completed a pair of H Frame subs. 

Wow they look brand new congrats! 

Where did you order your glass tops? Do you have a link?