3 KPT-904-LF's
2 KPT-684's
10 KPT-200's
7 Paradigm Cinema 200's
2 Pioneer 3 ways
6 Realistic Minimum 7W's
2 JVC SK-S22's

The rest in use...

I noticed you don't have any Frazier's; could you use some Frazier's?

(You'll win a special NO-Prize if you can identify the Klipsch Forumite in the picture) 

Note to the Klipschite:  I'll take the pic down if you want me to, to protect your otherwise un-tarnished reputation :)

post-58280-0-66520000-1409094867_thumb.j

post-58280-0-75720000-1409094010_thumb.j

Edited by wvu80

I only have 12 speakers.  I am not even in the Little League of the speaker World Series, ha, ha.  I need to bookmark this thread so that when I buy more speakers, I can show my wife that I am not that bad.

Edited by derrickdj1

Not using 35:

1 LaScala
2 Heresy I's
3 KPT-904-LF's
2 KPT-684's
10 KPT-200's
7 Paradigm Cinema 200's
2 Pioneer 3 ways
6 Realistic Minimum 7W's
2 JVC SK-S22's

The rest in use...

I noticed you don't have any Frazier's; could you use some Frazier's?

(You'll win a special NO-Prize if you can identify the Klipsch Forumite in the picture) 

Note to the Klipschite:  I'll take the pic down if you want me to, to protect your otherwise un-tarnished reputation :)

attachicon.gifIMG_4097.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_4128.JPG

I had 5 of them, and I set my dad up with a Frazier 5.1 surround. They are fine speakers indeed!

I guess it depends if we're talking about Klipsch Group Speakers or not but...

I have (as of today) 14 Klipsch Speakers (plus a Promedia setup and a pair of Reference One headphones) 5 Jamo speakers, 4 Polks (2 of them subwoofers), and 2 Yamaha subwoofers.

OK, so the question is this...what are the speakers that you "have" but not using, doing?  Innocent question here (not meant to pi$$ anyone off....) why don't you put them up for sale for someone that would enjoy them?  (not that I'm looking to purchase any more, but...)

OK, so the question is this...what are the speakers that you "have" but not using, doing?  Innocent question here (not meant to pi$$ anyone off....) why don't you put them up for sale for someone that would enjoy them?  (not that I'm looking to purchase any more, but...)

in closets collecting dust.  too lazy to sell them--if someone with a fist full of money knocked on my door asking if i had some speakers for sale …. wait, that won’t work, i don’t answer my door.

Guest Steven1963

In my prime ,,I used to collect women,,,They collected my money,,, They didn't know what to think of my audio gear,,

They didn't care about your audio gear. They were too busy worrying about collecting your money.  :blink: