My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actch'll
Ev'rything is satisfactch'll
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

I'll add a serious side to this question.  Yes, I always have songs stuck in my head, and it can be frustrating when one has insomnia!  My brain works on amp design calculations like a computer which never shuts off.  I usually awaken during the night with solutions to what I thought about before getting into bed, and then the music takes over.  I don't even need to turn on the equipment!  Once that happens I'm done for the night.  For whatever reason, John Rutter's compositions often stick after only one hearing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34mB1E-HxeE 

Maynard

Those are Chagall's compared to:

My relative used to play this song all the time!  In fact, I once knew all the words.......................  I know, don't say it!!!!!

Maynard

Add this one....

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 1

This is a terrible thread ha now I have a yellow brick fiddler playing paddy cake nah nah, nah nah stuck in my head. Hey though that's better than nothing in there I guess...hmmmm some hours from now it will be visual in my sleep

Let it go, Beeker.

Let it go, let it go...

• Like 2

This is a terrible thread ha now I have a yellow brick fiddler playing paddy cake nah nah, nah nah stuck in my head. Hey though that's better than nothing in there I guess...hmmmm some hours from now it will be visual in my sleep

Let it go, Beeker.

Let it go, let it go...

+1 

Kids + 2014 = FROZEN stuck in the head!!!  ALL THE TIME!!! 

• Like 1

Let it go, Beeker.

Let it go, let it go...

HOW DARE YOU!?!!?

banhim.jpg

• Like 1

a great many years ago, when i was about 13, I went camping with my cousin and her hippie friends. on the drive, we stopped and they all went into a bar…so did i.  I thought i was so cool hanging out in a bar with these people. it was somewhere in the mountains and the juke box was playing Freddie Fender’s “I Love My Rancho Grande.”  Always laugh when i think about that song.

Edited by BigStewMan