It's Here!

BigStewMan

If you think about it they already are in charge of almost everything public,  They take in the funds and everything in this country is money driven   That said I think the IRS should be disbanned and the country should move to a flat tax system.   We have 4 hospitals in this country that are actually set up to battle something like this and they have extensive training in dealing with this stuff, In my opinion someone with these skills and training should be in charge of stopping this threat in the USA   I have no desire to infringe on anyones rights however there is a point where individual rights must not affect masses   For myself and my family we have a decent food stock of non perishables and we can move our motorhome as necessary till the fuel runs out

Agree...and just think, there are a great many people that think the government should be even bigger.  That's frightening too. Let's just hope they get this one right sooner rather than later.  

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2

The Cleveland news has been on most of the day. The Nurse visited with her mother in Akron along with her mothers'

fiancé and 3 workers at Kent State University. The aircraft has been cleaned three times and is on it's way to Atlanta.

JJK

And now here's the rest of the story. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-15/second-ebola-infected-nurse-identified-was-symptomatic-995-degree-fever-while-flying

"But what is worse, is that as the WaPo reports the nurse had a fever of 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit before boarding a passenger jet on Monday, a day before she reported symptoms of the virus and was tested, according to public health officials."

I try to not believe what is in the news as it usually is not accurate.  If she had a fever or felt sick at all after caring for someone who had ebola, she should have self imposed a quarintine on herself until she felt better. 

A healtcare worker should know this. 

• Like 3

The Cleveland news has been on most of the day. The Nurse visited with her mother in Akron along with her mothers'

fiancé and 3 workers at Kent State University. The aircraft has been cleaned three times and is on it's way to Atlanta.

JJK

And now here's the rest of the story. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-15/second-ebola-infected-nurse-identified-was-symptomatic-995-degree-fever-while-flying

"But what is worse, is that as the WaPo reports the nurse had a fever of 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit before boarding a passenger jet on Monday, a day before she reported symptoms of the virus and was tested, according to public health officials."

I try to not believe what is in the news as it usually is not accurate.  If she had a fever or felt sick at all after caring for someone who had ebola, she should have self imposed a quarintine on herself until she felt better. 

A healtcare worker should know this. 

https://twitter.com/CBSDFW/status/522518184461873152

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-nurse-called-cdc-several-times/

So, this Gal should know more than the CDC?

Edited by Rick J B

Guest Steven1963

Government keeps failing us.  And I think I know why. The problem is, we don't pay enough in taxes for our government to operate efficiently.  What we need to do, is expand government so that they can have the resources required to function correctly.

signed

a college professor in any overpriced ivy league university

/sarc

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 1

so i just read the Mr. Duncan timeline … it was 21 days ago today, that his family reported that he first felt ill. It is reported that this would most likely have been his first day being contagious.  So far, no reports of those living with him becoming ill. I guess they wouldn’t have automatically been infected the first day he became contagious; so probably another four days before they will be officially “in the clear.”  Although, they were around him days before these nurses were.  This is a strange case indeed.

Edited by BigStewMan

Just read an article that states the hospital staff treating duncan wore no hazmat gear for the first 2 days treating him

They were waiting for a confirmed result of testing

after they began using hazmat gear they complained the suits did not cover there necks and they were instructed to put medical tape on there necks. sounds like a bad dream (of course the hospital ADMIN is denying and no commenting all the allegations)

Edited by joessportster

Just read an article that states the hospital staff treating duncan wore no hazmat gear for the first 2 days treating him

after they began using hazmat gear they complained the suits did not cover there necks and they were instructed to put medical tape on there necks. sounds like a bad dream (of course the hospital ADMIN is denying and no commenting all the allegations)

guy with ebola symptoms that has just been in Liberia and they’re waiting for confirmed test results … that has to be the worst decision of the year.  heard about that tape report.  let’s irritate our skin constantly applying and removing tape.  

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

guy with ebola symptoms that has just been in Liberia and they’re waiting for confirmed test results … that has to be the worst decision of the year.  heard about that tape report.  let’s irritate our skin constantly applying and removing tape.  

I have had that tape on me before and I can say without a doubt I would not want it on my neck,  That is sensitive skin, Then there is the trouble of taking it off cleanly so as not to transfer any contaminates to ones skin

I have worked in jobs where they advocate half measures like this, it usually came down to a fight where they threaten discipline as a means to shut you up and attempt to coerce................I found it always helped to know the rules and have the UMPH to stand up for them

Wife and i have "opted out" of this current training, paid for under homeland security grant(s).

We are volunteers, we can do that.

Should have banned travel from the first confirmed case, just like i said a week ago.

This WILL get worse, our current Govt is a joke.

• Like 3

Wife and i have "opted out" of this current training, paid for under homeland security grant(s).

We are volunteers, we can do that.

Should have banned travel from the first confirmed case, just like i said a week ago.

This WILL get worse, our current Govt is a joke.

You got it right. It is so basic that government should act to protect the general welfare of its citizens. Instead we get arrogance, denial of responsibility, dishonesty and twisted ideology, all to the detriment of the citizenry.

• Like 1