Sold. Moderator can delete.

Fleawatt

So, I tried reverse psychology and posted them again at $2K .  Why not, couldn't hurt anything. 

Well, you could get nasty emails calling you bad names. 

Luckily no anygry forum members showed up at your house and roughed you up in the name of their good friend, the Flea. 

Funny, because I actually did get a rather scathing e-mail from a forum member here.   Didn't show up at my house though.  

Edited by Fleawatt

So, I tried reverse psychology and posted them again at $2K .  Why not, couldn't hurt anything. 

Well, you could get nasty emails calling you bad names. 

Luckily no anygry forum members showed up at your house and roughed you up in the name of their good friend, the Flea. 

Thanks Tiger

I blasted him in an email

I feel so much better now

Mark

A year or two ago, someone used pictures of my very unique Klipsch speakers for a fraudulent ebay auction, asking for payment outside of ebay. Every time I reported it to ebay and they removed the auction, that person would hijack a different reputable seller's account and run a new fraudulent auction. As I tried to track that fraudulent activity, I discovered the person was running hundreds of fake ads for good looking items (speakers, guitars, motorcycles, jewelry, etc) at irresistible Buy It Now prices. Ebay shut them out due to my efforts, but there are so many auctions and C-List ads that we must always be aware.

It is good to know that members of the Klipsch community are looking out for each other. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

A month ago I bought Lascalas or I would be all over these. Are you looking for smaller speakers?

Yes, I'm looking for KLF's or CF's. As it turns out, my room dimensions and corners aren't ideal for Khorns.

Got room for Cornwalls? I've got a pair from 1980 that I veneered with walnut and added crites crossover...

A month ago I bought Lascalas or I would be all over these. Are you looking for smaller speakers?

Yes, I'm looking for KLF's or CF's. As it turns out, my room dimensions and corners aren't ideal for Khorns.

Got room for Cornwalls? I've got a pair from 1980 that I veneered with walnut and added crites crossover...

The only speaker I'm willing to trade for are KLF30's or 20's, that are in excellent condition.  Color doesn't matter.

funds sent.

Now, anyone interested in la scalas or RF 5s?

No, but I wasn't interested in the Khorns either.  Still, I'm glad you bought them before I did, which would have given my wife grounds for divorce.

Now, how much do you want, and where are you located?  Pics?  (where is that "gun shooting myself in the head" emoticon when I need it?  I can't believe they just upgraded the forums and didn't include it)

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1