Ok...fess up...whose stuff is this?

fuzzydog

Those trailers do not seem like a good atmosphere to store all those goodies….nice collection though.

if only hoarders would have the decency to properly store and maintain their precious treasures so that these things could be loved and used by others after they are gone. instead, more often than not, it's just tossed into a heap or stored outside and left to rot. so frustrating.

Those trailers do not seem like a good atmosphere to store all those goodies….nice collection though.

I knew a guy that bought a new Camaro when he was in the Navy.  He got one of those cargo containers, put the car and a dehumidifier in it until he got out of the Navy 6 years later.

Seemed like a fine way to store his car.  Although I must admit it would have been more interesting if he could have parked it in the Living Room. 

I knew a guy that bought a new Camaro when he was in the Navy.  He got one of those cargo containers, put the car and a dehumidifier in it until he got out of the Navy 6 years later.

Seemed like a fine way to store his car.  Although I must admit it would have been more interesting if he could have parked it in the Living Room. 

Like this

Flights are booked....although the return baggage fees might be a little high..... :ph34r:

Don't need a flight, just a truck with a hitch.  He said he has a 63 foot trailer AND and 58 foot trailer.

The only question(s) left now is...how much $$$ ?