They say it's your Birthday!

CECAA850

Happy Birthday, have a good day, bet you three had no idea you all shared a birthday, Surprise. :o   :emotion-19:

One more year,glad it's not me getting older :)

Eldon,

Tasdom and I knew it! We have the same birth mother! Mom kept him because she thought people would feel sorry for her and give her bigger welfair cheques, while I got adopted by a family in Ohio to a mom with big boobs for nursing on !

Rog

• Moderators
Eldon,Tasdom and I knew it! We have the same birth mother! Mom kept him because she thought people would feel sorry for her and give her bigger welfair cheques, while I got adopted by a family in Ohio to a mom with big boobs for nursing on !Rog

I haven't met Tasdom, so I don't know, is he crazy like you, OK I take that back, I have met crazy and it's not like you. Happy Birthday, OK maby a little crazy :P

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, have a good day, bet you three had no idea you all shared a birthday, Surprise. :o   :emotion-19:

One more year,glad it's not me getting older :)

Eldon,

Tasdom and I knew it! We have the same birth mother! Mom kept him because she thought people would feel sorry for her and give her bigger welfair cheques, while I got adopted by a family in Ohio to a mom with big boobs for nursing on !

Rog

Mom had no choice, she was tired (and sore) from nursing Roger into his mid teens...LOL

• Like 1

Eldon,Tasdom and I knew it! We have the same birth mother! Mom kept him because she thought people would feel sorry for her and give her bigger welfair cheques, while I got adopted by a family in Ohio to a mom with big boobs for nursing on !Rog

I haven't met Tasdom, so I don't know, is he crazy like you, OK I take that back, I have met crazy and it's not like you. Happy Birthday, OK maby a little crazy :P

I like this.... I like this ALOT!!

Rog