It's Friday, must be time for a joke.

Guest Steven1963

Guest Steven1963

Grandpa and grandma were watching the television evangelical show and the preacher said, if the viewers at home wanted to be healed, place one hand on the television set and the other hand on the body part where they wanted to be healed.

Grandma got up and slowly hobbled to the television set, placed her righthand on the set and her left hand on her arthritic shoulder that was causing her to have great pain.

Then Grandpa got up, went to the TV, placed his right hand on the set and his left hand on his crotch.

Grandma scowled at him and said, "I guess you just don't get it. The purpose of doing this is to heal the sick, not to raise the dead."

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 7

So a duck walks into a bar and asks "got any grapes"? Bartender says no we don't have any grapes here. So the duck leaves.

Duck comes back the next day. "Got any grapes"? Bartender says "... noooo, I told you yesterday we don't have any grapes here". So the duck leaves.

Duck comes back the third day. "Got any grapes"? Bartender says "Look here you little duck, I've got a bar to run, so no we don't have any grapes, and if you come back again asking for grapes I'm going to nail your little duck bill to the bar!" So the duck leaves.

Duck comes back the fourth day. "Got any nails?" Bartender is all confused and says "no???" Duck says "GOOD! Got any grapes"? :)

• Like 6

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in their bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him.

She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall.

She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee. "What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room. "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 17?" he asks solemnly. The wife is touched, thinking her husband is so caring and sensitive. "Yes, I do," she replies. The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily.

"Do you remember when your father caught us in the backseat of my car?" "Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues, "Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years!" "I remember that too," she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says, "I would have gotten out today!"

• Like 7

Stan is seconds away from receiving a vasectomy when his brother and sister-in-law barge in holding their newborn baby. "Stop! You can't do this!" exclaims the brother. "And why not?" asks Stan. "Don't you want to have a beautiful baby someday? Like my wife and I have here?" Stan says nothing. The brother grows impatient, "C'mon Stan, I want a nephew. Stan, make me an uncle." Stan can’t take it anymore. He gives his sister-in-law an apologetic look and asks his brother, "You're sure you want a nephew?" "Yes," the brother replies. "It would be an honor." "Well, congratulations, you're holding him."

• Like 4

Chinese wisdom ...

Woman asks:
If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a ****.
But when a man sleeps with 10 girls, everyone calls him a real man. How come?

Chinese Man replies:
It's very simple.
Confucius say 'When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock.
But when one key can open 10 different locks, we call it a master key!'.

Now we know !!!

• Like 3

Knock knock,

Who's there?

Knock, knock,

Who's there?

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Philip Glass.

- - - -

Larry C will like it!

A married man is having an affair
With his secretary.

One day they went to her place
And made love all afternoon.

Exhausted, they fell asleep
And woke up at 8 PM.

The man hurriedly dressed
And told his lover to take his shoes
outside and rub them in the grass and dirt.

He put on his shoes and drove home.

'Where have you been?' his wife demanded.

'I can't lie to you,' he replied,
'I'm having an affair with my secretary..
We had sex all afternoon.'

She looked down at his shoes and said:

'You lying bastard!
You've been playing golf!'

• Like 7