it’s worse than we thought ...

BigStewMan

human DNA found in 2% of the hot dogs tested … those of us that have eaten hot dogs before, does that make us cannibals?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/your-vegetarian-hot-dog-might-have-meat-in-it/ar-BBmkIQ4?ocid=msnansfood11

SEEK HELP  :P

Everyone i've ever talked to has given up.

• Like 1

I've been buying these for a few years now:

http://www.applegate.com/products/natural-uncured-beef-hot-dog

Their ingredient list has made me feel good about eating them: Beef, water, and a few spices.

Twisted, your story makes me realize 'Beef' in that list could be....any part of the cow, bones, etc?  Says it's made from 'quality cuts of natural beef'.  Propaganda abounds.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Cannot bear to listen and'or read that.  Please tell me it is just one brand, or that one brand came up clean.  Hebrew National?  Anything?

Hebrew national only uses the top half, the kosher part and never the bottom half.  :unsure:

Its all propaganda,

This along with the smoked meats carcinogen plot are all set ups by the ASPCA, They want us to stop eating meat.

I have forwarded my concerns to them about Cow flatulence, If we stop eating meat how will we control the bovine population.......it is our duty as green, caring, planet loving beings to save the Ozone by eating these foul beasts

I have yet to receive a response. :mellow:

• Like 1

• Moderators
I have forwarded my concerns to them about Cow flatulence,

It's now put in bologna and hot dogs to try and reburn it before it causes the earth to burn up, duh. :ph34r: 

Myself i would rather 75% of people would stop eating cows and pigs, hopefully the price would drop, then they would probably put a sin tax on it.  :(

• Like 2

Its all propaganda,

This along with the smoked meats carcinogen plot are all set ups by the ASPCA, They want us to stop eating meat.

I have forwarded my concerns to them about Cow flatulence, If we stop eating meat how will we control the bovine population.......it is our duty as green, caring, planet loving beings to save the Ozone by eating these foul beasts

I have yet to receive a response. :mellow:

Joe,

I just bought a hind Quarter from my best friends farm. Can't wait till it gets butchered and all of those lovely steaks get here! He is charging me $2.35 a pound and of course I have to pay for processing. Doing my part to eat these foul beasts steaks! :)

Roger

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think cow farts are like global warming, they talk about it everywhere and blame everything on it but you can never see it happening. 

I got an idea, the next pilgrimage is at Rodneys place,and he has cows !  :emotion-55:  Let's make a little bracket for each cow, the bracket will hold a small candle behind the cow so as we hang out we can look to see if out in the pasture there are little flame throwers going off  :o  :D  This could be good !  :blink:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

• Moderators

4+ $$ a pound for 80 / 20 ground Beef here,  We shop by the little yellow sticker (clearance and freeze)

So that's only around $3 a pound for the beef and 1$ a pound for beef fat.  :ph34r:

Pork loin here is half that price and no waste, check when they put beef roast on sale, usually half the price of ground beef and they grind it free.

• Like 1