Klipsch buyer offering some amazing prices

ZEUS121996

I think my South Park reference was lost on some of you... :lol:

My apologies, not a South Park guy.  JOKE'S ON ME!  :P

Hey, but seriously, if any of you guys have some extra $50 or hundred dollar bills you aren't using, I'll give you twenty bucks for them.

To be used exclusively in my house for my entertainment, of course...

If you send me your $20 bills in advance I will kindly :"copy and print" some 50's for you to send back!

Oh yeah? Wink, wink...nudge, nudge...

• Like 1

I read this, and it made me angry...

???

PROFIT!

What are you, a communist?  :P  :lol:   This is America, profit is OK with me, and frankly, I want what he wants!   

A set of Belles worth $2500 for $500?    Khorns worth 3K for $1,000?

DONE!  :D

(and if I read Post No. 1 correctly Brother Mark, can I get an Amen?)

Edit:  And I just now saw ^^^ that Brother Teaman agrees with Brother Mark and me as well.  B)

Hallelujah!!

Mark

• Like 1

Wow, just WOW!!!

He will pay up to $300 for a pair of KP-600s, why don't I just sell him my whole collection and be done with it! ;)

Roger

IDK, Maybe yours need some work, like a feather duster. AND that's only if you dont play them loud enough to knock the dust off which is highly unlikely

Mark

• Like 2

Lol. Well, Dave, at least he'll give you a quick c note for your CF4s. I'd probably just have to donate my 3s since they're not worth anything. Guess we've been drastically overestimating the price on these. From now on we better let folks know the new pricing. CF4 v1 is 100, v2 75 v3 and all other CF...worthless.

I've been contacted on at least a couple of occasions in the past by this clown when I had some Klipsch speakers for sale.  He had the nerve to send me multiple fake completed e-bay sales showing that Khorns really do sell regularly for $500 a pair -- but only if they were in really nice condition.  :angry2:

Tell you what. I will triple his price for a pair of Cornwalls matching his descriptions in either mahogany, rosewood, teak, or zebrawood and throw in an extra 50 for cane grills :-)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Edited by Rjk1972