Klipsch buyer offering some amazing prices

ZEUS121996

I read this, and it made me angry...

???

PROFIT!

Why would it make you angry? Michael, in the real world you will find there are a lot of people who will f*ck you to make a buck

I used to believe in Karma, but it doesn't always go around

Mark

There is no such thing as karma. Evil and greed yes, karma no. I will burn my KHorns for firewood before someone steals them for $1000.

• Like 1

I love his Ebay profile

"While I have bought items through more than 2,100 eBay transactions,I have never sold anything through eBay. The main reason for this is that as a buyer I have the opportunity to evaluate a seller's feedback, which as a seller I would not."

WHAT? LOL

Mark

• Like 1

I read this, and it made me angry...

???

PROFIT!

Why would it make you angry? Michael, in the real world you will find there are a lot of people who will f*ck you to make a buck

I used to believe in Karma, but it doesn't always go around

Mark

There is no such thing as karma. Evil and greed yes, karma no. I will burn my KHorns for firewood before someone steals them for $1000.

Funny you should say that, couple years back JWebber posted a sale he found surfing AK or AG, 89K's $999, and they were one hour from me, so i gave the guy a grand. they are now the wifes and she would not sell-em for $5K

We should all go and find a bunch of crappy Sony etc speakers from thrift stores and postings and email him saying,

"Hi, It looks like you are in to high end audio. I am a collector as well and although I dont have any Klipsch for sale I would be happy to sell you my (Insert 1996 Best Buy Special) for $300, they even have 15" woofers just like the K-Horns! We can negotiate the price down a little if you wish..."

Looks like he once ran for city council.

http://www.electss.com/

"open minded and transparent

accessible, responsive, and honest

dedicated with high integrity and principle

rational common sense leadership

courage to stand up for what is right

forward-thinking, informed, and prudent

knowledgeable, well-rounded, and logical"

WOW, now were doing background checks on this guy. LMAO, he's getting vetted (and I dont mean Corvette) by the forum. Poor guy is going to get buried like the guy that was in Indiana. Who started all this? B) B) B)

Mark