Happy Birthday Mark (Minermark)

dtel

• Moderators

I think it's your birthday but I thought it was your birthday the other day so either way what the hell.  :lol:

I would normally say have a good day or something like that but since you have perfected retirement you have that covered.  Well have a good birthday, if it was the other day just have a good day anyway, you already know a bunch of different ways to do that. Why not, either way your not getting any younger so do what you can while you still can.  :D Skip the celery 

Happy Birthday  :emotion-19:  

• Like 3

Thanx guys

It's the 30th.

The CCC thread up to this morning is worth taking a look at.

Yesterday:

The 30th was uneventfull, and continued to be till this morning :o

@6Am i applied for SS, told the wife im out of cookies.

@6Pm wife offered me Celery instead.

I sign on here pretty much every morning and wile online, watch/listen to the local news.

This morning the local news reported the salad fixins that have been recalled for E-coli for the last two weeks.

was tracked down to the Celery that it was made with, and additionaly, four more stores were added to the list.

And of course we shop at two of them :o 

Neither of us knew till this morning, she was still sleeping wile i saw the news.

I eat Celery with Jiff, eating peanut butter before bedtime does not make for good sleep, thast is the ONLY reason i did NOT eat it.

Not going to let the wife live this one down anytime soon, too much fun to have with it :emotion-21::D

• Like 2

Thanx guys

It's the 30th.

Yesterday:

I sign on here pretty much every morning and wile online, watch/listen to the local news.

This morning the local news reported the salad fixins that have been recalled for E-coli for the last two weeks.

was tracked down to the Celery that it was made with, and additionaly, four more stores were added to the list.

Neither of us knew till this morning, she was still sleeping wile i saw the news.

I eat Celery with Jiff, eating peanut butter before bedtime does not make for good sleep, thast is the ONLY reason i did NOT eat it.

Not going to let the wife live this one down anytime soon, too much fun to have with it :emotion-21::D

Slip her some laxatives and let her believe she is dying! :emotion-14:  LOL :wacko2:

Rog

• Like 1

Thanx guys

It's the 30th.

Yesterday:

Slip her some laxatives and let her believe she is dying! :emotion-14:  LOL :wacko2:

Rog

No, Never that kind of serious.

The kind of things i come up with will be:

"Whenever we eat out, i will order up a little Celery plate, for her" :emotion-21:

"When we go shopping, i'll stand in front of the Celery selection and stare at it" :emotion-21:

"When we go shopping i'll grab a bunch and buy it, then at home, it dissapears" :emotion-21:

Wife just came in the Cave and said we are having Pizza and ask what i want on it,  Celery dear.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Reminds me of an old joke. 

Why do most men die before there wives.............................................................................................................................................................because they want to  :o  :P

• Like 1