debating a change.... FEELER on cinema gear.

Scrappydue

Scrappy is up to something.  I can't wait til it unfolds.  GLWS!

Does it have anything to do with this thread? :ph34r:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/159305-the-right-saw-for-box-building/

Edit: Bump for a great set up of gear and a great seller of gear.  :emotion-21:

Edited by Fjd

Scrappy is up to something. I can't wait til it unfolds. GLWS!

Does it have anything to do with this thread? :ph34r:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/159305-the-right-saw-for-box-building/

Edit: Bump for a great set up of gear and a great seller of gear. :emotion-21:

that thread has already built

Most of what the tools were bought for. Got a few more subs to build then that stuff will be put up for a bit.

I'll bet you are right..... I bet it has something to do with Palladiums..... My theory is..... Behind the screen is going to be all 18 inch subs..... Then Palladiums

G.E.M

oh man. This couldn't be more off. The palladiums I just sold was the deal of a life time. That deal will not be found again. And I couldn't tuck palladiums behind a false wall. Too purdy.

What about A/B sound wise?

I shared mine and Michael's thoughts on the Palladiums here

Thanks for the link Michael,

Did anyone ever tell you that you don't know how to take pictures?  :P

There were a lot of the shiny surfaces where they were being played. I didn't know how much room treatment improves the sound until I did some treatment here. 

You by chance be interested in just selling the four KPT-100s.  If so how much for them and how much for just the three 904s.  Curious minds being curious.

i would sell them separate for sure! i would prefer as a set but i know how that goes. long as all four were purchased i would be fine with that. shoot me a pm if you are interested in one or the other. otherwise i leave the package price at 3 grand. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Had some interest in surrounds local and the whole package half way across the country. I always read of pallet shipping stuff but when I look into it, seems CRAZY expensive. Any thoughts?

Conway or yellow freight. Could be shipped for about $200-300. Other than that no not really.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk