Thread of the year...so far

jimjimbo

Sorry, you guys have not convinced me that it meets up to my exceedingly low standards.

I would venture to guess that you haven't taken the time to fully "digest" all of the stunningly insightful content.....once you do, you will definitely be convinced. 

• Moderators

Read some of it, may have an ulcer now ? 

I couldn't read anymore, I can't stand debating to be debating, some people do not realize there is life away from the screen, go find some. If this helps yes your the smartest person around and everyone is wrong, now go find a life........

• Like 5

• Moderators

I couldn't read anymore, I can't stand debating to be debating, some people do not realize there is life away from the screen, go find some. If this helps yes your the smartest person around and everyone is wrong, now go find a life........

Should we all bow down now????  

• Like 1

I couldn't agree more!  Seems like there's a bit more of that around here lately, so I'm making a call for action!  Let's all start new build threads or purchase something new and maybe we can distract em! :ph34r:

• Like 4