Thread of the year...so far

jimjimbo

Read some of it, may have an ulcer now ? 

I couldn't read anymore, I can't stand debating to be debating, some people do not realize there is life away from the screen, go find some. If this helps yes your the smartest person around and everyone is wrong, now go find a life........

I'm trying to imagine being at my death bed and wondering why I wasted my time discussing food, and good health with other people, instead of spending all day posting pictures of hipsters in meat helmets? 

• Like 1

I couldn't read anymore, I can't stand debating to be debating, some people do not realize there is life away from the screen, go find some. If this helps yes your the smartest person around and everyone is wrong, now go find a life........

I'm trying to imagine being at my death bed and wondering why I wasted my time discussing food, and good health with other people, instead of spending all day posting pictures of hipsters in meat helmets? 

Odd that you would quote dtel as opposed to whoever posted the pictures you referenced.

• Like 2

I think you may have forgotten all of the other time you have wasted arguing and pontificating on other subjects as well.  Surely your superior intellect would have you contributing to more worthy causes, and not bothering with us low life obese geezers, right?  Or is it just within your nature to be the bully? 

• Like 2

I couldn't agree more!  Seems like there's a bit more of that around here lately, so I'm making a call for action!  Let's all start new build threads or purchase something new and maybe we can distract em! :ph34r:

Good luck!

• Like 1

I would like to think that when you are on your deathbed, a fleeting thought of meat helmets will come to you and you will laugh, or maybe manage a little smile.  Then when you die with a smile on your face, others will speculate what the cause was, never imagining it was meat helmets.

• Like 4

Instead, imagine why you'll be alone.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Should we all bow down now????  

Just you,  :ph34r:  

• Like 1

You keep misusing the term "hipster"..

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hipster

Edited by Thaddeus Smith

Odd that you would quote dtel as opposed to whoever posted the pictures you referenced.

Odd? Why wouldn't I answer DTEL? Didn't he offer the critique of the thread? Advise the posters to get a life? The posters of all the meat heads are just doing what they love. I say....post more! No, they are off on their own. It was DTEL, I'm quite sure who so deeply resented what others were discussing in his absence. 

I think you may have forgotten all of the other time you have wasted arguing and pontificating on other subjects as well.  Surely your superior intellect would have you contributing to more worthy causes, and not bothering with us low life obese geezers, right?  Or is it just within your nature to be the bully? 

What you people just don't get is that elites enjoy being recognized for their intelligence. What you imagine is a deep insult, is just music to our ears. 

Now, as to the subject of bullying, I don't do it. You mistake anything you fail to understand in a conversation as bullying, but that's nothing more than your inexperience at discussion that goes beyond say, football or meat pictures. 

I don't understand why people take these discussions so personal? Why all the put downs? If the discussion is off topic maybe another thread should be started and that may need to be pointed out but if its on topic and you don't care for the content why not just stop clicking on the thread and click on the threads that interest you? Or, if somebody says something that you don't like or disagree with, is it possible to just skip past it?

• Like 2

I don't understand why people take these discussions so personal? Why all the put downs? If the discussion is off topic maybe another thread should be started and that may need to be pointed out but if its on topic and you don't care for the content why not just stop clicking on the thread and click on the threads that interest you? Or, if somebody says something that you don't like or disagree with, is it possible to just skip past it?

it can be amusing to hover on the fringe and watch the children play and just lob a snowball every once in a while to see exactly how ridiculous it can get.  You just have to laugh at it and realize that the overwhelming majority of members are great on this forum and will go above and beyond to help and guide without all the BS.  It's all good and there are plenty of other topics to choose from. :D

I would like to think that when you are on your deathbed, a fleeting thought of meat helmets will come to you and you will laugh, or maybe manage a little smile.  Then when you die with a smile on your face, others will speculate what the cause was, never imagining it was meat helmets.

Um, probably not. 

What you people just don't get is that elites enjoy being recognized for their intelligence. What you imagine is a deep insult, is just music to our ears. 

Now, as to the subject of bullying, I don't do it. You mistake anything you fail to understand in a conversation as bullying, but that's nothing more than your inexperience at discussion that goes beyond say, football or meat pictures. 

Illusory superiority complex, much?

Odd? Why wouldn't I answer DTEL? Didn't he offer the critique of the thread? Advise the posters to get a life? The posters of all the meat heads are just doing what they love. I say....post more! No, they are off on their own. It was DTEL, I'm quite sure who so deeply resented what others were discussing in his absence.

Don't get him worked up.  It will only end with another thread locked

Should we all bow down now????

Just you, :ph34r:

Careful dtel,  Ya gotta sleep some time!     :wacko:

• Like 2

I think you may have forgotten all of the other time you have wasted arguing and pontificating on other subjects as well. Surely your superior intellect would have you contributing to more worthy causes, and not bothering with us low life obese geezers, right? Or is it just within your nature to be the bully?

Illusory superiority complex, much?

Did you read the thread? It was OTHER posters heralding my superior intelligence before I posted a word. It paid to read the thread and understand what it's about.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk