Thread of the year...so far

jimjimbo

Read some of it, may have an ulcer now ?

I couldn't read anymore, I can't stand debating to be debating, some people do not realize there is life away from the screen, go find some. If this helps yes your the smartest person around and everyone is wrong, now go find a life........

Sorry, jimjimjimbo. It's black and white.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

I couldn't read anymore, I can't stand debating to be debating, some people do not realize there is life away from the screen, go find some. If this helps yes your the smartest person around and everyone is wrong, now go find a life........

Should we all bow down now????
Sorry, jimjimjimbo, I don't make this stuff up.

I'm not surprised, but, you totally missed it, or you simply chose to miss it and hand it off to someone else.

• Like 3

Come now, everyone.  Let's get real.

If it wasn't for Jo, this place would move at 1/10th the pace it has moved today.  A mere 1/10th!

The fact is that everyone who participates is having fun.  They may have fun in all sorts of ways.  Some gripe and complain, but that's part of them having fun.  Some act offended.  Again, they are just having fun.  If it wasn't fun, they wouldn't be here.  

Anyone who is truly offended would go away and not care.  You know, like watching videos of dogs getting run over by cars.  Sorry, I would not hang around to watch and give input on that.  

But when Jo comes around and stirs the pot, it's all good!  It's funny!  People can throw some good nuggets out there and give a good laugh for the day.

Edited by Jeff Matthews
  • Like 3

If it wasn't for Jo, this place would move at 1/10th the pace it has moved today.  A mere 1/10th!

The fact is that everyone who participates is having fun.  They may have fun in all sorts of ways.  Some gripe and complain, but that's part of them having fun.  Some act offended.  Again, they are just having fun.  If it wasn't fun, they wouldn't be here.  

Anyone who is truly offended would go away and not care.  You know, like watching videos of dogs getting run over by cars.  Sorry, I would not hang around to watch and give input on that.  

But when Jo comes around and stirs the pot, it's all good!  It's funny!  People can throw some good nuggets out there and give a good laugh for the day.

I think you forgot the giant satirical emoticon at the end of your post.

• Like 1

Ha Ha....1/10th? That's being very generous to the status quo! But ok, where else do you see meta-meta-threads about the meta-threads which are started to talk about threads where the former OPs are not even participating? You can't tell me people are typing for exercise!

And, lest it get misunderstood based on the unreal rancor of the meta-posters - - no dogs were run over by cars. No person was given cancer, or an STD, and at least on my part, no pins were stuck in voodoo dolls. No "secret societies" were dreamed up with hoods and shite like that to railroad anyone. 

The subjects I promoted were: Good health, good food, good science, good neighbors helping each other instead of standing back yelling "stupid" at fat people. I'd be fine to have my mother read EVERY SINGLE WORD I WROTE TODAY. I hope everyone else can say the same.

Mr. Matthews Band, and the Old Timer and the Arrow (wherever you may be) and all others who tolerate  talk - my humble thanks to you. 

Just a few observations from someone that has resisted to this point.

A. I find that most people that insist on telling me that they are smart are wrong.

B. Max2's avatar and Jimjimbo's are the same girl. Jim's is 4 years later. Still good!

C. Ibiza, on behalf of Michaels everywhere, I was so happy to see your Michael thread fizzle out.

Mike

Edited by MookieStl
  • Like 3

• Moderators

I'm not surprised, but, you totally missed it, or you simply chose to miss it and hand it off to someone else.

That's exactly what happened.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm trying to imagine being at my death bed and wondering why I wasted my time discussing food, and good health with other people, instead of spending all day posting pictures of hipsters in meat helmets? 

Odd that you would quote dtel as opposed to whoever posted the pictures you referenced.

Odd? Why wouldn't I answer DTEL? Didn't he offer the critique of the thread? Advise the posters to get a life? The posters of all the meat heads are just doing what they love. I say....post more! No, they are off on their own. It was DTEL, I'm quite sure who so deeply resented what others were discussing in his absence. 

Yes I did read this, I don't take that kind of bait. 

• Like 2