Was I prematurely rude?

Coytee

Backing up, I'm not sure how a Craigslist post for a washer morphs to chubbiness.

Did i do a doo- doo crap?

But it's ALL good here , for me anyway.

(God) removable by Mod's, Bless us, the  Entire Family.

I really enjoy learning (semi lurking) here big time.

Lars

Here is a reply from today to a craigslist item I have listed, out of the blue:

Hi,

Please email me back if you get this email,Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, with the weekend everything has been quite busy,. is the price Negotiable/adjustable for a reasonable offer.Can I as well come and view and purchase it ? reply me at,. XXXXX@outlook.com(deleted), As far as the price? what's your offer? I am available all mornings. Are you able to do any mornings? If not, we will work something out..Looking forward to hearing back from you!!

I got the same one, seems that person wants to buy a lot of stuff.

• Like 2

Looks to me like WVU80 has a lot of good advice. 

In my area, Craigslist works fine, BUT, no matter what I have for sale, I always get a few of those weird, aggressive, poorly written emails that obviously are pre-formatted and sent to perhaps thousands of people. The emails almost always use "your item" and "will you take less?" And so on. 

I never, ever respond to them.I just delete them and move on. There's just no point, and I would not want any of those people to somehow discover my email address or really ANYTHING. 

Good luck out there. I have sold some $20,000+ cars and never had any trouble. The worst was a guy who took the car for a "10-minute test drive" and was gone close to an hour. I had his keys, so I wasn't worried, just annoyed. He didn't buy the car. Next guy did. 

It is obvious to me why your wife has kept you and that your wife has a soft spot for the mentally challenged.

Touche' !!

O, and I'm still lost as to when "emoticon" changed to "Emogee"????

I hate this "Social Media" type shit.   Lars

This is an emoticon :-)

This is an emoji  :)

I too, never knew this!!

Coytee - Based on ALL your history here, I would be absolutely shocked and amazed for you to be "prematurely rude"

Not in your personality at alll.  Lars

Gracious, thank you....  though I'm sure I have a few warts around here. 

You're an ******* Richard.

Usually before a consonant, you use the word 'A" so you would be more accurate to say I'm 'A' great person, rather than an great person.....  I'm sure you'll get it right next time.   :huh:  :P

Edited by Coytee
  • Like 1

Here is a reply from today to a craigslist item I have listed, out of the blue:

Hi,

Please email me back if you get this email,Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, with the weekend everything has been quite busy,. is the price Negotiable/adjustable for a reasonable offer.Can I as well come and view and purchase it ? reply me at,. XXXXX@outlook.com(deleted), As far as the price? what's your offer? I am available all mornings. Are you able to do any mornings? If not, we will work something out..Looking forward to hearing back from you!!

I got the same one, seems that person wants to buy a lot of stuff.
Here is another recent. Small world duder:

Hi,

I won't be able to meet you today because am a doctor so I'm on call 24/7 but am off tomorrow , so I am thinking we could meet around 3pm tomorrow at Mcdonalds or Walmart be a good location to me and finalize the purchase or would you like me to come your place? Let me know what time and location works best for you so I can plan my schedule. You reach me back @ xxxx@yahoo.com(delete) or send me your number to call you Asap!. Thanks

Its funny how scamming has gone from. I will pay you full asking price, as i will wire you the money and have my furniture mover pick up for me. To, what we have recently seen. I am starting to put that serious buyers need to call to discuss and make arrangements to purchase.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Prematurely rude is sometimes like premature ejaculation - it can't be helped.

OH, but it can! :)

Roger

A 500% increase in elapsed time is still nothing to brag about Roger.  It's not that big of a deal to go from 2 seconds to 10 seconds. B)

Prematurely rude is sometimes like premature ejaculation - it can't be helped.

OH, but it can! :)

Roger

A 500% increase in elapsed time is still nothing to brag about Roger.  It's not that big of a deal to go from 2 seconds to 10 seconds. B)

It made you scream and curl your toes Carl, you old pillow biter you!  ;)

Rog