it's working already

T2K

I was out running around earlier today and decided on the way home to pick up something to eat. I looked up and made a hard left into a Jack's hamburger joint. I ordered at the speaker, she gave me the total and I drove around.

At the window I handed her some cash. She said, "Oh, let me refigure that" and spit out a lesser amount. Apparently she noticed the I VOTED sticker on my shirt. I asked and she said 'you get the discount because you voted'.

I took my change and drove away thinking damn, that Bernie Sanders is already working for me.

K.

• Like 2

The last thing I'd want to eat is the fast food hamburger that some guy serves me after noticing a political sticker. Perhaps he voted for someone else?

That goes double for a piece of fried chicken from the guy who has the job of strangling them for the Colonel.

The last thing I'd want to eat is the fast food hamburger that some guy serves me after noticing a political sticker. Perhaps he voted for someone else?

That goes double for a piece of fried chicken from the guy who has the job of strangling them for the Colonel.

Yeah, me too. I got a fish sandwich. The server was a young blonde girl with large breasts.

K.

• Like 1

I took my change and drove away thinking damn, that Bernie Sanders is already working for me.
yeah; but, the guy behind you probably had to pay double. 

That's right. He got Berned.

K.

• Like 2

Strangles, or chokes?

I like to think strangled or nuked from orbit (the ultimate way to ensure). That way they're dead before the short order cook commences chopping.

Strangles, or chokes?

I like to think strangled or nuked from orbit (the ultimate way to ensure). That way they're dead before the short order cook commences chopping.

Either way, that guy must be pretty busy...

Yeah, me too. I got a fish sandwich. The server was a young blonde girl with large breasts.

K.

She had chicken, but you wanted fish?

• Like 1

I always expect the large breasts, and get upset when I show up somewhere when it's "they sent us small chickens this time" day.

Heavy, large breasts are the best deal

Actually, I also prefer large drumsticks myself.

YMMV.   Lars.

I always expect the large breasts, and get upset when I show up somewhere when it's "they sent us small chickens this time" day.

Heavy, large breasts are the best deal

Actually, I also prefer large drumsticks myself.

YMMV.   Lars.

In these parts, there are 2 factions:  KFC and Church's/Hartz.

I see you are a Church's/Hartz man.

In these parts, there are 2 factions: KFC and Church's/Hartz.

Popeyes is the best.

I like Popeyes and Chick Filet.

I also love A&W's broasted chicken and they let you pick the actual pieces you want for an additional charge. I routinely get 14 legs and 4 breasts for the family, and that is where I plan on eating this afternoon + some cheese curds and Root Beer floats, yummmm! Makes twisted happy! :)