Local pick up $999 RF7ii's near chicago

dmb12679

schu, I've been to Vegas and theres a couple places just off the strip you dont walk around with a chunk of change, do you?

I do... no one knows.

specially when I am playing poker, I might have several K in my pocket... mums the word.

Edited by Schu

I picked up the speakers and did a quick comparison.  The 7II's are a bit smoother and tad better in the midrange.  I could easily keep either speaker, the 7 or 7 II's.  They are slightly different  but, both have an outstanding presentation IMHO.  More on this later with a fun treat about the trip to get the speakers. :D

• Like 2

I picked up the speakers and did a quick comparison.  The 7II's are a bit smoother and tad better in the midrange.  I could easily keep either speaker, the 7 or 7 II's.  They are slightly different  but, both have an outstanding presentation IMHO.  More on this later with a fun treat about the trip to get the speakers. :D

i am not far from you, those speakers were tempting and a steal at $800. Congrats
  • Like 1

What's the fun treat trip story?

loved the video. your daughter is a doll bro! 

Thanks Scrappydue, they are good kids.

Nice edit on the video. I hate the editing process but love when I finish a video. Well done and congrats on the purchase.

Thanks , we have a new forum member, hotshotrob.  He will be asking for help on an avr since he bought my RF 7's.  So, let's help him get his system sounding good and  become a Klipsch fantic, lol.