Send me a prayer please.....and thank you

teaman

Hey guys, I just got an update about my daughter's condition. Looks like my daughter is likely to be released from the Florida hospital tomorrow. Doctors just inspected her leg but they don't know yet whether or not this skin graft is going to take, although they said it looks good so far. She might have to be home schooled for a while as they are leery of her walking on it with the holes inside not healed together yet. I guess they have a fear of her rolling her ankle and causing more problems. She will have an in home meeting with someone twice a week to go over her work with her, and drop off/pick up her homework. Not sure how long this will go on yet. First she has to start the long drive home and give herself injections to her tummy with an anticoagulant every couple of hours. They are afraid of blood clots. 

Keep those prayers coming, they are much appreciated and we are not out of the woods yet.

Thank you, Tim  

• Like 11

I'm glad she's on the way home Tim.  that's the first big step toward recovery.  Continued prayers for healing sent her way.  I actually prayed for my brother at the same time just now.  He's having 2 valves in his heart replaced as I'm typing this.

Carl

• Like 4

Late to this one but just said a prayer for your daughters recovery. To combat infection I HIGHLY recommend medical grade Manuka honey put directly on the wound once a day. Its here on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Manuka-Health-MGO-Honey-250gm/dp/B001O0BL9E/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1460491752&sr=8-1&keywords=medical+grade+manuka+honey

This stuff is the real deal, my late Grandpa almost died of a MRSA infection in his forehead that was literally burrowing into his skull and into his brain. The doctors tried everything including experimental drugs and nothing helped. Finally my wife found a medical paper on Manuka Honey's antibacterial properties and we had to struggle with the doctors to use it and they finally gave in after they said there was nothing else they could do. The honey killed the MRSA in 7 days and we got another good year with him before Dementia finally took him to Heaven.

If you want, PM me your email and I can send you the Scientific report on it, its pretty cool stuff.

• Like 1

I'm glad she's on the way home Tim.  that's the first big step toward recovery.  Continued prayers for healing sent her way.  I actually prayed for my brother at the same time just now.  He's having 2 valves in his heart replaced as I'm typing this.

Carl

Praying for your brother too Carl. I hope all goes well.

• Like 1

Carl

Thanks, it's about a 5 hour operation.  Every time my phone rings or I get a text I think it's my sister in law with an update.

• Like 1

Prayers sent to both of you and your loved ones!!! I don't know if its bedadine or betadine? but it use to be in every hospital I was in in my youth. One time my aunt fell in the tub, with very hot water running, and burned over 50 percent of her body and everyday she had to have the wounds scrubbed with a sterile stiff bristled brushes that would drip badadine into the bristles.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Carl

Yes, good luck and prayers to both.

• Like 1