SOLD - Klipschorns KCBR...ChicagoLand Suburbs...

SilverSport

Hello,

Have you ever wanted to experience Klipschorns but found the price of admission too much?

...How about a nice pair of 1984 Klipschorn Birch Raw cabinets in decent condition, solid but with some veneer scratches and chips but with far newer AK-4 crossovers and components???...

I have a pair of 1984 Klipschorn cabinets that have had the original guts removed and replaced with newer (bought new from Klipsch) AK-4 crossovers, woofers, mid horns and tweeters, grills and insignia...what you have is a pair of Klipschorns that should sound like the new ones at a fraction of the cost of new ones...

let me know if you have any interest or questions...I'm asking $1300.00 (Klipsch Forum price, I have not listed these elsewhere and will hold off on listing them elsewhere for a bit) with you picking them up which I think is a bargain for someone wishing to scratch that K'Horn itch...

there are some scratches and dings but nothing that should stop you from K'Horn enjoyment and at the asking price, I think you could re-veneer them if you need to...they do disappear in corners...

Bill

post-14812-0-58860000-1460901748_thumb.j

post-14812-0-28820000-1460901770_thumb.j

post-14812-0-89100000-1460901793_thumb.j

post-14812-0-28460000-1460901821_thumb.j

Edited by silversport
  • Like 2

Thanks for the support and responses everyone...

Larry, I won't be replacing these with anything better but I've never really had the walls for these...one is in the kitchen and the other in the living room...I have Chorus ll, Quartets, Heresys and KG 5.5s so it's time to let someone else enjoy the K'Horns I think...

Bill

Edited by silversport
  • Like 1

Those can be changed to B models very easy....Veneering them is also easy I did it and was my first veneering project. I wish the ones I got started out this good.

I was wondering what are all those what look like staples on the back side picture?

• Moderators

:blush:  thanks for the kind words...you help make the Forum more like a Family and your efforts are appreciated!

Bill

Really wish you could make it to the Pilgrimage Hope this year! It would be great to see you! Thank you for the vote of confidence. It's sincerely appreciated!! :)