What posters do you have hanging?

mustang guy

I wouldn't know where to begin.  Most are not hanging at this time, and include years of Hawaii Film Festival, a couple of Super Bowl XX, an America's Cup that I loaned out then the person died so I guess the family has it or sold it, a Klipsch 60th anniversary (the psychedelic one), the movie Torque, and lots of other movies----some of those were used as wrapping paper over the years.....

I wouldn't know where to begin.  Most are not hanging at this time, and include years of Hawaii Film Festival, a couple of Super Bowl XX, an America's Cup that I loaned out then the person died so I guess the family has it or sold it, a Klipsch 60th anniversary (the psychedelic one), the movie Torque, and lots of other movies----some of those were used as wrapping paper over the years.....

maybe i was in that poster ... back in my coast guard days, watched an America’s Cup race from one of the CG cutters.   

Whats that little turntable?

That is an AM/FM radio. Moving the cueing lever turns it on, the tone arm is the volume control and rotating the platter changes the station.

If anyone else but you posted that Luther, I'd think they were kidding.

Where you been?  Busy?