VRDS TRASHED

A1UC

Well you guys are lucky I was the one to buy these VRDS back because they are so scratched up it makes me sick , I called Dave " 2Bmusic " the seller and he pretty much told me the money is spent he dint ship them like that bs etc etc . I sent him pictures within 4 min of opening the box . Seller wanted a bank transfer or friends and family Im glad I didnt do it . I already filed a claim

post-49590-0-85360000-1469733458_thumb.j

post-49590-0-50680000-1469733470_thumb.j

post-49590-0-35040000-1469733480_thumb.j

post-49590-0-17360000-1469733493_thumb.j

post-49590-0-29360000-1469756272_thumb.j

Edited by A1UC

Well you guys are lucky I was the one to buy these VRDS back because they are so scratched up it makes me sick , I called Dave " 2Bmusic " the seller and he pretty much told me the money is spent he dint ship them like that bs etc etc . I sent him pictures within 4 min of opening the box

That sux

I know how well you take care of your gear.

I hope you paid him with PP and can open a dispute, the buyer always wins

I'm guessing we won't see him around here much anymore

Sorry to hear it

Mark

Well you guys are lucky I was the one to buy these VRDS back because they are so scratched up it makes me sick , I called Dave " 2Bmusic " the seller and he pretty much told me the money is spent he dint ship them like that bs etc etc . I sent him pictures within 4 min of opening the box

That sux

I know how well you take care of your gear.

I hope you paid him with PP and can open a dispute, the buyer always wins

I'm guessing we won't see him around here much anymore

Sorry to hear it

Mark

Even Craig said when I sent my VRDS back for upgrades that they are in awesome shape , the seller didnt even bag them and had the nerve to say he was a professional packer for 2 yrs and they are better packed than when I sent them .

it really bugs me to see this damage in this short of time ... I know what he did he bumped the NBS you can see how close he has everything in his pictures see below   there are screws comming out the side of the NBS he slid the amps on the screws Ill bet on it ... Worse thing is he wont make it right

post-49590-0-74800000-1469733875_thumb.j

Edited by A1UC

That doesn't suck it BLOWS! I'm with Zeus, sure hope you have some recourse. Homey don't like scratched up sh... stuff.

That's solid wood and not veneer and can be fixed?

Edited by babadono

I know what he did he bumped the NBS you can see how close he has everything in his pictures

He had to squeeze em tight like that so they'd all fit on the badass doily.

Seriously though, that's not right.     

• Like 1

I know what he did he bumped the NBS you can see how close he has everything in his pictures

He had to squeeze em tight like that so they'd all fit on the badass doily.

Seriously though, that's not right.     

yup and when he slid the preamp out and in he didn't move the amps .

Well you guys are lucky I was the one to buy these VRDS back because they are so scratched up it makes me sick , I called Dave " 2Bmusic " the seller and he pretty much told me the money is spent he dint ship them like that bs etc etc . I sent him pictures within 4 min of opening the box . Seller wanted a bank transfer or friends and family Im glad I didnt do it . I already filed a claim

Beware, there is no shortage of stories on this forum where one member took advantage of another. I personally know of several, yours only adds to the negativity of what can happen to good people who put their faith in fellow members.

I'm not sure about the understanding you had with the Seller, but at least the VRD damage is limited to the solid wood base which can be repaired or replaced.

Glad you have the option for recourse, and hope all goes well for you.

Edited by Gilbert

Beware, there is no shortage of stories on this forum where one member took advantage of another. I personally know of several, yours only adds to the negativity of what can happen to good people who put their faith in fellow members.

I'm not sure about the understanding you had with the Seller, but at least the VRD damage is limited to the solid wood base which can be repaired or replaced.

Glad you have the option for recourse, and hope all goes well for you.

me too thanks

I do not understand what happened.

Did the seller send you photos prior to your purchase? Did he fail to mention the scratched surfaces? Did he make claims that they were in great condition?

Was the seller the original owner? 

It is obvious that these have been neglected and I don't understand why the owner was not careful in the handling of these. The good news is that the damage looks like it is repairable, with some effort. Although no one likes to buy stuff that needs to be repaired, especially if there was no mention of this before hand. 

I had no more left the AGon site curious to see if these had sold, still listed by the way, and see your post showing the carnage. Sad to see the care taken to build and upgrade those beauties is shown so little respect. And VRD's are well packaged with their original boxes. Sorry to see, good luck.

Painful to see but that can be fixed to a large degree.  Doesn't make it right but I'll bet you can get that to where it isn't very visible.  Bump Tom Keady for his advice since he built them!  TK49 

I'll bet your right about how it happened... scraped along the NBS when picking them up.

• Moderators

It's not a real hard fix but after looking at the ad it says 10 out of 10, so it shouldn't be your problem to fix.

Glad it was not destroyed as in being dropped or crushed in shipping, at first that's what I was thinking, this would have been much worse.

• Like 2

A1UC,

Wish you nothing but good luck getting this resolved.

Worst that could happen is refinishing the bases. They are solid wood and should look brand spanking new if you have to go this route. 

After reading the for sale thread, i can't believe you bought them. Hope you got a great deal. 

Mark

It's not a real hard fix but after looking at the ad it says 10 out of 10, so it shouldn't be your problem to fix.

Glad it was not destroyed as in being dropped or crushed in shipping, at first that's what I was thinking, this would have been much worse.

A full or partial refund is in order. Ask Craig how much to fix or replace and take it from there. Or just let Paypal yank the funding from the Seller, but the down side is the wait and the return shipping.

He is lying. plain and simple .... SERIOUS BUYERS REMORSE.  ( i have plenty proof which i gave pp)  Sad now he has to fix the damage he did.

I SHOULD SUE FOR SLANDER!

Edited by 2Bmusic