Off work today

Woofers and Tweeters

I hope your knee mends well.  No matter how good it feels today STAY OFF OF IT!.  Dr's put a 24 hour pain killer in there when they finish rootin around and it gives you a false feeling of the actual pain you should be having.  If you do too much today, you'll pay dearly tomorrow.  Trust me on this, I've had my right knee worked on 3 times.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I hope your knee mends well.  No matter how good it feels today STAY OFF OF IT!.  Dr's put a 24 hour pain killer in there when they finish rootin around and it gives you a false feeling of the actual pain you should be having.  If you do too much today, you'll pay dearly tomorrow.  Trust me on this, I've had my right knee worked on 3 times.

Thanks for that advice. I do feel like I can climb a ladder or put down tile flooring, but I'm not going to try. I wasn't told about the 24 hr pain killer, but I thought it is feeling too good for just now having it worked on. Not eating any of the pain killers, yet, and the 24 hr pain killer is more than likely why.

Thanks again Carl.

11 minutes ago, Weber said:

Thanks for that advice. I do feel like I can climb a ladder or put down tile flooring, but I'm not going to try. I wasn't told about the 24 hr pain killer, but I thought it is feeling too good for just now having it worked on. Not eating any of the pain killers, yet, and the 24 hr pain killer is more than likely why.

Thanks again Carl.

I discovered that my second time around.  I told my surgeon how good I felt the day after surgery and he "enlightened" me.  He said he covered that with me post op.....WTF, do you think I remembered any of that????  I was weight bearing on it and moved around quite a bit the day after and oh man, that third day just about killed me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I discovered that my second time around.  I told my surgeon how good I felt the day after surgery and he "enlightened" me.  He said he covered that with me post op.....WTF, do you think I remembered any of that????  I was weight bearing on it and moved around quite a bit the day after and oh man, that third day just about killed me.

Lynne doesn't remember anyone mentioning it, and yes, I was still coming back from being under. Like you, I was up and doing fine. Now I'm horizontal with my leg propped up and packed in ice. 

4 hours ago, USNRET said:

Doc Martin - BBC comedy series Netflix (get thru the first episode, better from there but it gives background)

Hilarious series!

Happy Valley is really good, too, as well as...

Broadchurch...

Longmire, season 4 just started on Netflix

• Like 1

11 hours ago, USNRET said:

Person of Interest - drama series Netflix
Doc Martin - BBC comedy series Netflix (get thru the first episode, better from there but it gives background)

Be well, heal quickly

Hadn't seen Doc Martin and you're right about suffering the first episode was needed and got better from there. Ill check out Person of Interest when I can.

I hope to heal quickly.

Thanks