Game Changer.

CECAA850

If this stuff works as advertised, it could revolutionize body armor.  Stuff like this doesn't come along often.  I wish I knew who would market it so I could buy shares.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/02/23/this-foam-stops-bullets-cold-and-pulverizes-them-to-dust.html

If this thread turns into a gun rights argument I'll disintegrate it faster than the bullet in the video.

That doesn't look real.  The video quality is 240p or 360p at best, not broadcast quality.  Fox broadcasts in HD, not low def.

I don't believe the video is real, and I sure don't believe that foam is real.  It defies the laws of physics.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:
9 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

It defies the laws of physics.

So do bumble bees.

Great retort!  :lol:

Bumble bees fly because they believe they can.  It's the power of positive thinking.  :)

So, are you putting on that foam flak jacket and taking the first bullet? 

• Like 1

They will probably come up with some subsonic armament they doesn't create as much kinetics that secretes a polymer diluting acid.

Fwiw,I wonder if the foam material is flammable and would turn into some napalm on steroids bodysuit.

The real danger is breathing all that bullet dust.  They've got to come up with a system to save vest wearers from all that bullet dust.

+++

Am I the only one who read down below the video where the word "Advertisement" was printed in grey letters?