Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

2 hours ago, AndreG. said:

Ask Dave!!

That's a hoot!  :)

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

but wish that to own that collection

Either way ya don't.  Mine?  Bring your gold or save 10% for cash.   I'm expecting a call in a couple weeks from the guys at my record shop wanting to know if I'm po'd at them for some reason.  Told 'em when they started I'd pay for a corner of their store and fulfilled that promise but now?  WHATEVER I buy from here on out is gonna be stellar.  The struggle is real here but I'm thinkin.  😂

@dirtmudd Nothing like that YET but I've had some hot chicks down on all fours diggin around on the floor lookin for something.  ALWAYS a fun watch.  They'd just tell me to hurry up they were busy lookin for something.   :)

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Arguing with a woman is like reading the Software License agreement In the end you have to ignore everything and click "I agree"'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Good afternoon friends.   After being a handyman yesterday with some work for a neighbor, I am being LAZY today and hangin' out in the music Hall.  Got the R8 warmed up with the Forte' 4s.

Have not played this one in YEARS, but, it is interesting, as it is a Yamaha keyboard production.  Young jazz artist playing the FX-1 ( in 1994).   This instrument is a descendent of the GX-1 which was known for it's string sound in Stevie Wonder's 'Village Getto Land',  He had two of them and sold one to Keith Emerson which can be seen in a number of ELP concert photos.   

These instruments were based on the flagship Electone home organ with full 25 note pedal board.   Here you go....IMG-2819.jpg

Gate fold photos and such....IMG-2820.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

You're a sick man!  😂

I've seen a couple but nope.  Tough but...  Resist!  I can't even put what I have away.  lol

I'm going to have to pickup one of my boys & raid your stash.😏

WE have plenty of room.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

You're a sick man!  😂

I've seen a couple but nope.  Tough but...  Resist!  I can't even put what I have away.  lol

2 hours ago, KROCK said:

I'm going to have to pickup one of my boys & raid your stash.😏

WE have plenty of room.😁

Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." Jake: "Hit it."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, KROCK said:

'm going to have to pickup one of my boys & raid your stash.😏

WE have plenty of room.😁

4 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." Jake: "Hit it."

Yup, I'm outnumbered so it must be my turn in the barrel today.  If one of the girls slips in to tell ya I croaked bring your A game and a pocket full of cash.  The alarm system WILL  be on for sure soooo.  Ya might not like the prices but ya all know they're VERY minty!  I'll be watchin either laffin or cryin.  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, billybob said:

All these people ( not you) got an interest in dying. Get a life listening to music. It is a healthy thing to do...no one knows the when...

That's so very true.  If ya know, then ya know!  The down side of all that is most are truly clueless.  :)

• Like 4