Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

18 hours ago, Shiva said:

Got Devin's "Casualties of Cool" in the mail today.  It is playing now and sounds glorious.  Hot and humid days here in California, so during times like these,  I like running my Topping 32EX T-amp, which runs cool and sounds great, despite its small size.     You can see it glowing on the bottom right, an Oppo 93 playing the disc, then into the Epic CF3's.     

unnamed.jpg

Mine is already there, but I haven't had time to listen to the cd yet. The Topping 32 EX D Class Amp is also very popular in Germany. Your audio gear is nice, I also like the mobile screen. Actually it looks like a sound garden   halloween_smilie_255.gif

• Like 6

On 8/20/2020 at 2:24 AM, JohnJ said:

That might be better than having those salty capers on the salmon!

Playing some good ol music right now from when that "new wave" stuff came out.

IMG-20200819-201928.jpg

That looks pretty nice now ! ......U2 .... got plenty of CD`S and visted twice their concerts , really great Shows I´ve seen , the sound was increddible good.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2020 at 6:53 AM, JohnJ said:

Morning Paul, when I searched youtube before spelling out that second name found the first guy associated with the Eagles.

I think it is similar to their sound, I enjoyed it... both sides while I was bringing up the a-z section that's mostly late 60s early 70s stuff.

Lots of "my" LPs got put in with those, if I put them together it would be like AC/DC to Heart only inside the cabinet. 

Resisting but I know I'll alphabetize soon sometime. The crates hold more so maybe start there and Thorogood to ZZ would be in the cabinet

IMG-20200820-004956.jpg

Does @BobPezz         know that you have his Avatar on vinyl? What is this record?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

ah.. no...eh... wait a minute, STOP EVERYTHING:

@MicroMara I thought you would recognize the Santana Caravanseri backside. That's Van Halen II on the bottom.

Sit back, you'll probably listen to it twice in a row or more if it is your first time, Your inner turner upper will show itself with this recording, warn your family!

Make sure it's set to 1080p! This is what synthesizers were made for.

It's my privilege to introduce you to:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

@JohnJ,  mmmmm you didn't know who Bernie Leadon was?  Come on man!  😂

Got me! All these individual artists... got enough of `em I could put them with the bands they came from and that makes sense on one hand. But no. Arggghh, need more coffee!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

ah.. no...eh... wait a minute, STOP EVERYTHING:

@MicroMara I thought you would recognize the Santana Caravanseri backside. That's Van Halen II on the bottom.

Sit back, you'll probably listen to it twice in a row or more if it is your first time, Your inner turner upper will show itself with this recording, warn your family!

Make sure it's set to 1080p! This is what synthesizers were made for.

It's my privilege to introduce you to:

Now I understand the reference of the Emerson Lake & Palmers to @BobPezz musical taste. We had listened to the Tenglewood Classic concerts together with @Tigerman the last 3 Saturdays.

• Like 3

Speaking of Tenglewood live stream concerts...I just had a spontaneous idea. How would it be if we listen to a rock concert that is broadcasted via livestream together, that is not only exciting but probably also very funny. So, if one of us knows when and where a livestream is broadcasted, this should be announced early enough. Then we all meet up and enjoy the concert together. During that time we can of course continue chatting.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Starrider is a hidden gem on the LP.  was always my favorite track on the album.

I agree, Starrider is a real hidden gem! I have the Blu-ray DVD of Foreigner performing Live on SoundStage and they perform Starrider; great version. When Mick Jones introduces the song he appears to admit he might have been seeing a few stars the night he wrote it! 😂

• Like 4