Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

37 minutes ago, sputnik said:

I pretty much gave up any hope of ever being able to play the guitar well after that album.

My Fender acoustic guitar has been on display for 40+ years 

I gave up that pursuit a long time ago, and became an audiophile 🤪

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Full Range said:

My Fender acoustic guitar has been on display for 40+ years 

I gave up that pursuit a long time ago, and became an audiophile 🤪

I pretty much gave up any hope of ever becoming any kind of audiophile after seeing the amazing systems in this thread.  I am filled with a jealous rage that mere words cannot begin to express.

521CD1D4-4F53-4380-B4E3-7823A43D98FF.jpeg

BA9D5002-92F5-4E0E-BE96-7E30DD741BD4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

sputnik, I was playing that very LP last week.  What are the odds?  Have you heard The Art of Tea or Tiger in the Rain, two of Michael Franks's best LPs?

Interesting fact about that image:  when Gauguin arrived in Tahiti, contrary to his imagination and his paintings, the native women's clothing was not usually topless, since Christian missionaries had arrived and changed the culture decades before.  Accordingly, his Tahitian paintings were composed from his imagination, not from the reality around him.  "Hey, a guy can dream." is probably what he was thinking when he was creating his paintings and sending them to his art dealer in France.

• Like 3

Well friend´s very nice what you´ve all spun here in the last time.  Makes fun to read . I was busy again the whole week and finished some cable works ( 4 Pair RCA ) a couple of minutes ago. It´s allready 00.25 am. need to sleep now , as I´m not in the best health condition. See you .....

• Like 6

Just now, MicroMara said:

Well friend´s very nice what you´ve all spun here in the last time.  Makes fun to read . I was busy again the whole week and finished

some cable works ( 4 Pair RCA ) a couple of minutes ago. It´s allready 00.25 am. need to sleep now , as I´m not in the best health condition. See you .....

Sounds like you’ve earned your forty winks.  Rest well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Islander said:

sputnik, I was playing that very LP last week.  What are the odds?  Have you heard The Art of Tea or Tiger in the Rain, two of Michael Franks's best LPs?

Interesting fact about that image:  when Gauguin arrived in Tahiti, contrary to his imagination and his paintings, the native women's clothing was not usually topless, since Christian missionaries had arrived and changed the culture decades before.  Accordingly, his Tahitian paintings were composed from his imagination, not from the reality around him.  "Hey, a guy can dream." is probably what he was thinking when he was creating his paintings and sending them to his art dealer in France.

I have at least one of those.  I may have the other somewhere - I’m trimming back and culling through boxes of LPs lately to try to fit them into a reasonable space in our livingroom.  

A86557F6-98FC-4F3F-937C-A1BB0001F294.jpeg

EFA8E98B-7B0C-4DB5-90A0-8A452C7587EA.jpeg

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Well friend´s very nice what you´ve all spun here in the last time.  Makes fun to read . I was busy again the whole week and finished some cable works ( 4 Pair RCA ) a couple of minutes ago. It´s allready 00.25 am. need to sleep now , as I´m not in the best health condition. See you .....

I See Good Health Coming Your Way.🙏 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2