What I Got Today!

Brac

A 6 pack of beer for tonight's concert for me. A 6 pack of canned dog food from the health food store for McCritter.

What, You won't share your Beer with him?

Knew some people that had a dog. If you were drinking beer and she put her bowl in your lap, you was expected to contribute.

We'd get drunk,the dog would get drunk and start nipping the guys on the butt when they went outside to pee.

They finally had to cut her off as when she got drunk she was a lush.

I can't put my drink down, when my dog is around she knows and goes right for it. Dang lushes.

• Like 2

Ordered my R&D crossover kit for the EAWs and a $100 in spare caps.

Once they come in, they get installed as is, 3 way 1000 Wpc, however they are China cheapies, what they offer for the R&D guy is, they are fully assembled from the start, and mounted on a very large circuit board, you add/swap caps/inductor values until dialed in.

Then when your happy with the sound, you either build a pretty one or bury the existing one in the cabinet.

P.S. this is a great way to learn Board Level soldering, my dad used to by me Heathkit's, at 10 years old, believe me, I learned to solder, fried my share of circuits as a youngin.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

What I got to do today was tell our oldest daughter happy birthday, not an unusual thing to do but it made us think, man were getting old, :( she turned 35. :o

When my daughter turns 35 I will be 56.

When my son turns 35 I will be 76 (or more likely, dead)

What I got to do today was tell our oldest daughter happy birthday, not an unusual thing to do but it made us think, man were getting old, :( she turned 35. :o

A couple of slow starts out of gates. Oh Well, accidents do happen. Or maybe I was Ambushed. Haven't quite figured it out yet.

• Like 2

:o

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well I feel a little better, not about my age but starting early.

Just the same, I am 56 now. Two other daughters 34 and 33, we figured out what was causing that and fixed it. :lol:

• Like 1

• Moderators

picked up a whole trailer load of Klipsch Pro cinema speakers- I'll be using them in the theater where I work. We do the rock musical 'Hair' next month so the two KPT484 subs will be the first to go into service.

Was reading the other thread, how big is the theater where they will be, I would think a good size so it would be nice to be able to use a little power.

Sounds like a good excuse to rent a tavern, put your coffin in the middle of the room and everyone have a great time with you as they celebrate your life. Celebrations of life are so much more fun then funerals. People share stories about the decease, or someday to be deceased. Spill lots of alcohol and generally make fools of your self as much as possible.

And as my Grandmother stated,she did not want any church music. Old Country would be just fine! So in her spirit I put a CD together that started with Christopher Robbins then rolled into some Marry Robins songs and several other artists

Only in my mind......but I feel good so it's all that matters

If you can keep the inner child alive, teaching him more ways to have fun and then letting him out to play with others, Then ya be doing Just Fine

Just the same, I am 56 now. Two other daughters 34 and 33, we figured out what was causing that and fixed it. :lol:

What! You give your wife a dime to hold between her knees. If so be careful as she may toss it and get you for another one.

• Moderators

What! You give your wife a dime to hold between her knees. If so be careful as she may toss it and get you for another one.

I would still find a way, the dime thing don't work, way to late for another one, good thing, just practice from here on out.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!