What I Got Today!

Brac

Thats one cool toy, I thought of a way you can immortalize your name with the icon.

You can be first in the world to fly the Icon wearing a KILT, just no loops wouldnt want any pics of your junk hanging out or you blinded by the flannel :D

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 1

Hard maple shelf for the turntable. Concrete foundation and tile. VTI racks lower shelves are granite and the maple top is 3" thick. Hope to have no vibratory issues. Gotta decide with to do for finish (if anything) as it is natural now. Considering doing the lower shelves in maple as well but only about 1-1 1/2" thick.

post-19886-0-63660000-1405109534_thumb.j

I got bigger HORNS !

VOLTI V TRAC

These things literally transformed my K's even using the stock K55's. Worth every penny and more IMO. I was in a loop just playing my limited amount of DVDA's and Blu Ray Audio disks, but I can't believe how good a normal CD sounds now. The resolution with lossless, uncompressed is truly amazing, nothing in the content gets glossed over. Huge Soundstage!

image-8.jpg

image-10.jpg

image-11.jpg

Very nice indeed.....

Thanks Boxx. Thats a big pat coming from you and your impressive equipment lineup. I haven't heard a lot of modded horn types or been around any truly elaborate setups, but I can't believe the difference these things made.

Glad your liking the sound. :emotion-21:

Now what to do with the old horns ? :emotion-55: It's not my lamp in the pic

I wish to make a set of those someday, those are cool.

Here's what came in the mail for me last night. Thanks Dtel.

post-27403-14051734131422_thumb.jpg

Edited by duder1982

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!