What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
I have learned one thing about this unit.... Parts and tire replacement costs.... Oh, my......

Just like tractors, when they are built heaver and to last longer when the do need parts it's not cheap at all.

Just say tractor, boat, zero turn commercial mower, sport model of anything, just to name a few and you can add 25% to the price, at least.

A headache, Back hurts and it's hot, however this lovely (lonely) bottle of 16yo single malt is just sitting here, kind of close to the mouse..

So what are you buying on your whirl-wind tour?

So far Iv been throwing a lot of money toward the item in question, one way or another im coming home with them.

Not much help, I know, but at this point until my new fangled brain cell melting multiple transducer device is sitting here melting me into Jello, im just not going to tell anyone.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Fozgometer and Measure It

The wife just came in the man cave as I was looking at this thing, ask me if it was some kind of sex toy. :o

Why yes but it takes a bunch more attachments so I was thinking more about a different models. :o Proceed after judging the look on her face :D

The wife just came in the man cave as I was looking at this thing, ask me if it was some kind of sex toy. :o

Why yes but it takes a bunch more attachments so I was thinking more about a different models. :o Proceed after judging the look on her face :D

:o What was the verdict? :o

• Moderators

Must be good he hasn't answered, we'll take that as a good sign.

• Like 2

Have not replied because I just saw the thread, she never remembers her last visit to the cave or even what I was doing, or listening to.

If you guys are talking to me I am too busy checking out the RB-5 IIs and RC-3 II I just picked up. Too late to hook them up and I have NO idea what to do with them. Thinking of replacing the JBL 4312s in the kids game room.

Also getting some music ready to take up to my little sister when I visit Seattle / Portland next week.

Thats alot of music Mike :rolleyes:

and they are ALL recorded in my house with me on the guitar and my son on the clarinet. Practice, practice, practice I say.

Edited by USNRET

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!