What I Got Today!

Brac

Picked up a Auralic Aries Two individual FemtoClocks for both USB audio host and digital outputs, low noise internal design to eliminate jitter and AURALiC Purer‐Power™ based 10uV low noise external linear PSU. 

post-49590-0-89440000-1411482478_thumb.j

post-49590-0-74240000-1411482495_thumb.j

post-49590-0-85440000-1411482503_thumb.j

post-49590-0-15900000-1411560434_thumb.j

Edited by A1UC
  • Like 1

A set of klipsch heresy hbr's I believe from 83. One has been reconed. And I believe E2 crossovers? Been a couple days since I looked. Yes I have the grills in good shape. I got these for free.... attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Congratulations.... You can't beat that....

And welcome to the forum....

Edited by Boxx

I'll be here to stay. I've been a klipsch fan and audiophile for most of my life. I've already been through a set of la scala birch raws with AA's that I regret selling. They came out of the old GIN MILL for you central New Yorkers that may remember the place. I felt they had some history. I was foolish. Hunting down another set this weekend.

the recording itself is superb... very well engineered.

the composition needs a little getting used to because I am so familiar with and used to hearing Levin in a fusion atmosphere and these particular compositions are more traditional based and semi ragtime at some points even though bill Bufford wrote a couple of them... still overall a great purchase.

the recording itself is superb... very well engineered.

the composition needs a little getting used to because I am so familiar with and used to hearing Levin in a fusion atmosphere and these particular compositions are more traditional based and semi ragtime at some points even though bill Bufford wrote a couple of them... still overall a great purchase.

Thanks, I'm going to check it out....

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!