What I Got Today!

Brac

Oh Yeah I had forgotten... pre ordered!!!

FINALLY released by Ghibili.

61Esi2kJdxL.jpg

My daughter rented that movie.  I had never heard of it prior.  I thought I was having a flashback while watching it.

Should come with a warning for adult viewers,   

I got tires ordered and scheduled an alignment got a tuneup and oil change and got front brakes done...also ordered the parts for the gm ignition recall on the little 75k mile slug I drive

Yeah, I got a haircut.

Are you saying you only got 75k miles on it, or it gets 75k miles to the gallon...if the latter, I want one.  My 1998 Honda Accord is about to hit 230,000 miles.  Most of the repairs I have had to make in the last 5 years are replacement of rusted parts because it sits on a gravel driveway...oil pan, gas tank, brake lines, Now the exhaust.  Pretty impressive though that the exhaust has lasted so long.  Back in the day 2-3 years tops.  I was hoping I would get 300k out of it, but I think rust issues will prevent that.

• Like 1

• Moderators
My 1998 Honda Accord is about to hit 230,000 miles. Most of the repairs I have had to make in the last 5 years are replacement of rusted parts because it sits on a gravel driveway...oil pan, gas tank, brake lines, Now the exhaust. Pretty impressive though that the exhaust has lasted so long. Back in the day 2-3 years tops. I was hoping I would get 300k out of it, but I think rust issues will prevent that.

Do they salt the roads in the winter ? I would guess yes from the way your talking. Our driveway it is gravel and we have replaced no parts because of rust and the jeep has 210k miles. I doubt it's the gravel.

I got tires ordered and scheduled an alignment got a tuneup and oil change and got front brakes done...also ordered the parts for the gm ignition recall on the little 75k mile slug I drive

Yeah, I got a haircut.

Are you saying you only got 75k miles on it, or it gets 75k miles to the gallon...if the latter, I want one.  My 1998 Honda Accord is about to hit 230,000 miles.  Most of the repairs I have had to make in the last 5 years are replacement of rusted parts because it sits on a gravel driveway...oil pan, gas tank, brake lines, Now the exhaust.  Pretty impressive though that the exhaust has lasted so long.  Back in the day 2-3 years tops.  I was hoping I would get 300k out of it, but I think rust issues will prevent that.

hahaha

A cars a cars a cars a car. I have a few vehicle titles in my name. And iv owned new cadillacs and crew cab trucks. After my divorce a couple years ago I gave up on cars. Get from one point to another and back is all I want...if its a demolition car that does the job I don't care. Thinking about buying a new conversion van...then again a van is just not necessary for my life lol maybe build a vintage sports car for myself...then again for what lol

maybe a new little fiat lol nah...this cobalt gets 32mpg and runs fine

I feel the same way, just want it to get where I want to go, don't care after that. When I did care little sports cars were my favorite.

Loved the ones that look like their about to break down and run like a scalded dog.  Seen some interesting faces as I went by.

Now it's just transportation from here to there.

• Like 2

A few million rocks were delivered today :blink: ok it was really 12 yards of pea-gravel. Well it was a great price $100 :emotion-21:

I could use some of that, the dang dog dug a bunch out from around my retaining wall, while chasing mice

$100 delivered... great price...

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!