What I Got Today!

Brac

aida1112.jpg

let's just see if Iron sounds better than Moving Coil...

Nice cant wait to hear your thoughts compared to the Denon DL-103R

Im looking at the Soundsmith The Voice

A1 - If you are looking at the Soundsmith, check out my ad for the Rega P9 and Shelter 90x - I will split it up and sell the Shelter 90x (with soundsmith retip) separately. 

I will do better than the prices in Garage sale section for forum members.  I think that is common knowledge, but if you post it, you get a guy with 3 posts asking for 1/2 off...

aida1112.jpg

let's just see if Iron sounds better than Moving Coil...

Nice cant wait to hear your thoughts compared to the Denon DL-103R

Im looking at the Soundsmith The Voice

A1 - If you are looking at the Soundsmith, check out my ad for the Rega P9 and Shelter 90x - I will split it up and sell the Shelter 90x (with soundsmith retip) separately. 

I will do better than the prices in Garage sale section for forum members.  I think that is common knowledge, but if you post it, you get a guy with 3 posts asking for 1/2 off...

I already have a TT and Soundsmith Cart

Here's what I got for a free upgrade:

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3804923274

My old cable/internet bundle was 15 Mbps down, and 1.5 up.  A week ago our local Suddenlink was upgraded to 50/5 because the Suddenlink finally got DOCSIS 3 equipment.  My costs are $106 month for the bundle (basic cable, about 100 channels) and I think the internet part is about $40.

Thanks to some conversations with Mustang Guy, I did some checking and it looks like new users get the same deal for $80 that I as an established customer have to pay $106.  Hmmm.   :angry:

Edited by wvu80

Mustang Guy, I knew you had another service, but our conversation got me interested why I am paying more than a new customer.  I just got done talking with Customer No-service.  Can you see over the internet, the big knot on my head, from banging it on my computer desk?  :pwk_bs:

Maybe if you quite your service, then signed up as a new customer?

A holes are $$$ orientated.  Don't give a Rat's A. about people as long as they keep the money coming in.

If you can get stock in their company, I have heard of people buying one piece of stock and using that to leverage the company into cooperation.  

I'm sure someone has more knowledge about how to do this.  But I know that if you can make some of these companies think they are going to lose money they become more cooperative. 

At one time I had issues with the advertizing on one of the  television stations.  I called them and told them that if they did not quit running ads from a company that I found offensive, I was going to call their other clients and explain that I was going to boycott their products.  And I was going to encourage others to do the same.  I did call their other advertisers and explained why I would no longer be using their product.  Also told them I would be encouraging as many people as I could to do the same.

While talking to their other customers, I was told more then once that they would look into the issue and might pull their advertising.

It took about a week before the objectionable advertizing stopped.

The TV company said I could not do this.  I told them I was and that they could P!$$ 0ff.

Never did see anymore of the objectionable advertising again, after a week or less.   :angry:  :emotion-14:  

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!