What I Got Today!

Brac

My Vrd,s I am running the same tubes now and really like them

you might also try a nos set of RCA 7025. This is an ultra low noise version of the 12AX7. The 7025 is very low on microphonics and it has two long heater coils which are each wound in opposite directions so that the fields cancel it is a very fine sounding tube and worth your time and money to audition in your particular circuit. Best regards Moray James.

Edited by moray james

• Moderators
Best regards Moray James.

Always such a Gentleman, very nice Mr. James, Best regards dtel. :emotion-21:

Been wanting to say that but always forget, I'm not being silly either, well not about this anyway. :)

1 ton PU and funds to repair any and all from tires clutch engine to paint.  Shop called and asked do I want them to do this or look at that and I just say say "Do it".

Damn thing seems like driving a limo it is so long.  Crew cab and long bed.

• Moderators
Damn thing seems like driving a limo it is so long. Crew cab and long bed.

The are big, had a Ford once, 4 door long bed with a  460ci, your right it's like your driving a limo there so long.

Guest Steven1963

Just got this today. Been wanting one for about one and a half years and finally was in a position to pull the trigger.  Thanks to my wife for the encouragement and patience. This is THE DSLR to have if you do anything involving motion and even stills...it is Canon's top of the line camera.

post-58311-0-74920000-1413518859_thumb.j

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 1

Just got this today. Been wanting one for about one and a half years and finally was in a position to pull the trigger.  Thanks to my wife for the encouragement and patience. This is THE DSLR to have if you do anything involving motion and even stills...it is Canon's top of the line camera.

Very cool.

I look forward to seeing what its capable of in the Photography thread.

They will come out with a new model now since you pulled the trigger , my friend has that same model very nice

How is that auralic set up working out?

I am close on a new dac, but when I originally thought about auralic, I was seeing sub 2k prices... I was looking at the wrong unit.

Bel Canto has a 3.7 dac coming out in another month or so, and the 3.5 comes up for sale every month or two... but that needs to be finesed to play dsd... that leaves me with, more than likely, the Wyred SE based on spec's... fetmo timing and vishay resistors.

I would like to get a unit that has dual ess dac chips for L/R.

Edited by Schu

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!