What I Got Today!

Brac

I entered the ranks of the heritage guys today. :)

Picked up a pair of what I believe to be '72 Heresy's (based on serial number).

post-58712-0-52060000-1435447367_thumb.j

Hunter and Gunner appear to approve of their new speakers, Kano couldn't be reached for comment (he's camera shy).

post-58712-0-20580000-1435447398_thumb.jpost-58712-0-07140000-1435447404_thumb.j

Originally, my mom was freaking out over these. But once I hooked them up, and turned them up she said, and I quote: "You may never move, trade, or sell these...ever. They're staying right there." I guess I'm in the clear. :D:)

• Like 3

Hunter weighed 23 lbs., & 3 lbs. was Richard.

Got him from the vet. The first hour he climbed the fence & was doing the huge Rottweiler in the backyard neighbors yard.

He taught the Lab to jump the fence & showed him where the ***** the was. After that they shared.

• Like 1

Hunter is my red lab. Gunner is the beagle. Gunner was given to us by his original owner. So sad, after ten years with someone his owner just gave him away. He is very ornery - typical beagle! The lab...has been through his share of hell...each day he's with us is amazing.

As for the speakers, I'm pretty stoked, the deal was good, and the advice I got off the deal was even better. Will be recapping them, touching up the scratches, and finding a new badge for the one that's missing. Otherwise, all the parts are original, and everything is in pretty decent shape sonically.

I'm hoping on those Scala's...or Belle's. :D

Edited by IbizaFlame
  • Like 1

I entered the ranks of the heritage guys today. :)

Picked up a pair of what I believe to be '72 Heresy's (based on serial number).

attachicon.gif20150627_141935.jpg

Hunter and Gunner appear to approve of their new speakers, Kano couldn't be reached for comment (he's camera shy).

attachicon.gif20150627_160050.jpgattachicon.gif20150627_162803.jpg

Originally, my mom was freaking out over these. But once I hooked them up, and turned them up she said, and I quote: "You may never move, trade, or sell these...ever. They're staying right there." I guess I'm in the clear. :D:)

Awesome!!  Good for you.  Updated crossovers make a big difference.  Have fun with those.

• Like 1

Belles from New Jersey.  Just rolled in the door after a thankfully uneventful 12 hour drive.  Had a great weekend with family, and a nice Klipsch score only 10 minutes away....

Yes, they are oak (for all of you oak haters....), but they are in very nice shape overall, need a little cabinet work and new crossovers.  Will be adding them to my project queue....

post-12530-0-49960000-1435623497_thumb.j

post-12530-0-57400000-1435623509_thumb.j

• Like 9

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!