What I Got Today!

Brac

7020C4_Front.jpg

7020C4_Rear.jpg

Just got my Sherbourn PT7020c4 delivered. Not even sure where I am going to use it yet. Could not pass up getting one brand new in the box for $115.

Where and how did you get that NIB?

Mark

Yeah Mark, jadedesign....the parent company of Emotiva just offered up 25 or so of them they found in their warehouse under their Ebay shop of the same name. No way I could pass that deal up. I know one guy on the Emotiva forum that picked up four of them. MSRP was over $2k when they were out. $115 was nuts!

Edited by teaman
  • Like 3

I just placed an order for a pair of JOSEPH AUDIO PERSPECTIVES I should have them in a week or so

Well getting ready for Fed Ex to come out this morning another pair of damaged speakers , I cant win

Edited by A1UC

Well...after about 6 years on the Android train, I finally got off. I'm so bored of their releases, and the bugs that accompany them. I'd die before buying an apple product...so the logical solution was Windows since it's in the car, and all my computers.Walked home yesterday with a Lumia 735 and a FitBit (finally) after trading in my GS4...so far...this phone is freakin' amazing.

I've had a Lumia 920 for 2 1/2 yrs now. It's been a great phone!

Bruce

• Like 1

My god man, do NOT support any speaker from the top, not even Klipsch.

No worries; as Sancho Panza noted, this is how I am getting it.  Unless there are signed of major damage as a result of this mess, I expect Greg will be able to repair it without too much problem; if not, he is able to just replace that panel.

I would NOT replace a panel because of a couple of holes, repair the hole(s).

Hooking this up today. Gen2 mini x a-100

mok7lZ.jpg

Congrats, imo it's a great 'lil 50 watt amp. The gain control really helps to dial in your speakers. Looking forward to your impressions with the Atmos set up.

• Like 1

Hooking this up today. Gen2 mini x a-100

Congrats, imo it's a great 'lil 50 watt amp. The gain control really helps to dial in your speakers. Looking forward to your impressions with the Atmos set up.

Thanks! Pretty sure the a-100 is the perfect match for the pair of rear modules. Gotta log off now... need to connect, calibrate & demo !!

Asus RT-N66U for my core router and garage/office wifi

Asus RT-AC68U for my primary access point in the house

Asus RT-10NP for connecting a raspberry pi in the furthest point of the house in client bridge mode.

I've got gigE connectivity to my NAS, my 2-channel mac mini, and connecting the detached garage/office to the main house.

Here's a fresh bandwidth test from this morning with the new gear in place, through my wireless ISP  :)

post-34066-0-30980000-1437587093_thumb.p

Edited by Thaddeus Smith
  • Like 2

Asus RT-N66U for my core router and garage/office wifi

Asus RT-AC68U for my primary access point in the house

Asus RT-10NP for connecting a raspberry pi in the furthest point of the house in client bridge mode.

I've got gigE connectivity to my NAS, my 2-channel mac mini, and connecting the detached garage/office to the main house.

Here's a fresh bandwidth test from this morning with the new gear in place, through my wireless ISP  :)

attachicon.gif4523223797.png

You've got to be kidding....that's insane speed.

• Like 1

It doesn't hurt that it's my brother-in-law's business and I get free, uncapped bandwidth for hosting one of his towers and that I'm the first hop from his fiber demarcation point. :P

Move the decimal point one place to the left and that's about what I get.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!