What I Got Today!

Brac

6 hours ago, yamahaSHO said:

When you can weld, it's all pretty cheap and easy.  :)

Yes, but it depends on the size of the welder, cost, and how much practice time it takes to make a decent weld. My Lincoln $2500.00 Tig would do the job nicely but it took some learning time.

JJK

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

Where at in Nebraska?

Omaha and Greeley. 

7 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Yes, but it depends on the size of the welder, cost, and how much practice time it takes to make a decent weld. My Lincoln $2500.00 Tig would do the job nicely but it took some learning time.

JJK

I have all that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I live in Omaha and one of our outside haulers is from Greeley, not much to do in Greeley other than visiting family.   

I lived in Omaha from 2008-2016.  My wife grew up in Greeley and about half of that town is her family. I get out to Nebraska many times a year. 

11 hours ago, yamahaSHO said:

I can do that? What part of Omaha do you live? 

The Heresy's that I refinished have been made at home in Omaha... As well as my Klipsch sonosub. 

Technically not it Omaha, but in Papillion which is a stone's throw south.  I work and enjoy life all over this great city, Gretna, Elkhorn, Ralston, etc.  I used to work in Lincoln for about 4.5 years.  

I see you've been a member since 2004, wonder why we need put the dots together? 

10 hours ago, The Dude said:

Technically not it Omaha, but in Papillion which is a stone's throw south.  I work and enjoy life all over this great city, Gretna, Elkhorn, Ralston, etc.  I used to work in Lincoln for about 4.5 years.  

I see you've been a member since 2004, wonder why we need put the dots together? 

I lived in Bellevue for 8 years and worked at Offutt.  I actually built a theater in my basement out there.  It was pretty sweet, all Klipsch and SVS, but we didn't use it all that much, so that's why I just have a big TV and speakers in the living room now.  :)

• Like 1

Put some Morimoto XB headlights in my truck as the halogens weren't cutting it.  

52691301907_232b2b3f0b_k.jpg

Also replaced the halogen fog lights with Diode Dynamics fog lights (has fresh clear bra on the lens).

52705166887_850f8b7d48_k.jpg

I did a quick alignment of the lights, but will have to clear stuff out of the way and back the truck up to do it properly.

52706105055_3f963e506d_k.jpg

52705166947_1d4cacda62_k.jpg

I also replaced the intercooler and charge pipes with a Mountune setup.  

52691301822_49634fc6f2_k.jpg

• Like 2