NCAAF

oldtimer

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving day.

Me? Had to spend it with 3 Wolverine fans. My niece and her husband who are alums and my sister who thinks she is.

You would think after the smackdown PSU handed them , their loss to arch rival Michigan State , their slim to no chance of beating tOSU Saturday, Harbaugh's soon to be 1 and 5 record against their arch rivals and the possibility of going unranked this year that they would be a bit humbled? 

Dear Buckeyes. Crush them.  CRUSH THEM!!!!!!:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EmilC said:

Me? Had to spend it with 3 Wolverine fans. My niece and her husband who are alums and my sister who thinks she is.

You would think after the smackdown PSU handed them , their loss to arch rival Michigan State , their slim to no chance of beating tOSU Saturday, Harbaugh's soon to be 1 and 5 record against their arch rivals and the possibility of going unranked this year that they would be a bit humbled? 

Dear Buckeyes. Crush them. F#CKING CRUSH THEM!!!!!!:lol:

What no love for the underdog? Come on! I myself, the eternal optimist, have my fingers crossed. Go Blue!

2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

A word to the wise, please take this in the respectful manner in which it is intended.

There is a no profanity rule for these forums, the corporate owners are aware that kids read these forums and it needs to be family friendly.  This is in the Terms of Service Guidelines published by klipsch.com, not me.

Using a symbol to by-pass the forum filter is the same as using the entire offensive word.  We just need to be aware of others who might read these posts and keep the forums a place where our wives and children would be comfortable reading and posting.

Edited. Apologies. Lost myself there

24 minutes ago, EmilC said:

You seem like a reasonable Wolverine fan. Can I spend Thanksgiving with you next year?:D

Sure, no problem. Just gotta watch your #$@&!! $&_#$@@ potty mouth, my dogs might get their sensitive ears hurt. ;)

I went with Sunday comics version there.

• Like 1

Dear Buckeyes. Crush them.  CRUSH THEM!!!!!!:lol:

Go Away

Go Blue

On 11/5/2017 at 3:07 PM, EmilC said:

Had no idea that  a small town located here on Long Island that's no more than more  20 minutes away from me has such national recognition. How arrogant of me.

https://www.mapquest.com/us/ny/massapequa-282029612.

Ok, Ok.....I get it. It's your sandbox and I'm the new kid on the block.

Au revoir.

That's French for "good bye" for you hicks/rubes in KC

Since I'm in an apologetic mood......

Sorry Richieb

But be honest. How the hell are you familiar with Massapequa:D You from Long Island like Jimbo?

Weather forecast today for Ann Arbor is cloudy with High of 49.  Should not affect the game.  I expect Ohio State to win, but I expect Michigan to make a game of it.

You never know with college players.  Miami’s surprising upset by Pitt may make it easier for Wisconsin or Ohio State to get into CFP.

11 minutes ago, rplace said:

12.5-13 is the line. I might have to take Michigan and the points at home. Who am I kidding, all heart no head I'd take Michigan and no points...one game a year I'm allowed to be a homer.

My guess is it’ll be closer than that.  You’re required to root for your alma mater.  Enjoy the game.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

My guess is it’ll be closer than that.  You’re required to root for your alma mater.  Enjoy the game.

Rumor has it QB Brandon Peters  has been taken out of concussion protocol and may play today.  Hope for the kids sake he's not being pushed to play before he should.