The Wussification

oldtimer

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

most aficionados take it off for pouring

see that folks, i’m also an aficionado.  Ironically, i did use it in some Stew last week, and it was mighty fine.

Here’s a tagline that just came to mind ... Brian’s Hot Sauce, It’s making American food great again.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

my tabasco/ketchup combo is legendary

I've done that for years.  Put a blob of ketchup on your plate, make a hollow in the middle with your spoon and fill it with tabasco.  Mix it up and you're good to go.  Perfect for fries.

16 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I've done that for years.  Put a blob of ketchup on your plate, make a hollow in the middle with your spoon and fill it with tabasco.  Mix it up and you're good to go.  Perfect for fries.

Same here, except I usually never bothered with the ketchup part.

59 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Very inventive I must say. Kinda like a "red" version of taters and gravy. 

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 5:02 PM, dwilawyer said:

Dave @Mallette mentioned at a very early stage of the Museum planning that you have to be on.FB to be relevant and he was astounded at the response he had gotten in short. order.with his development of the RMHC.

It is a different way of communicating then the Forum, and there is overlap.  

Fully agree.  You gotta have both.  Many still want nothing to do with FB...but others spend most of their time there.  

Dave

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I never realized you were older than my mother in law who's been doing that since before me.

amazing woman, she managed to do that before i created it -- that’s a skill.  It happens, Lou Reed stole the tune Sweet Jane from me 30 years before i wrote it.  

• Thanks 1