The Klipsch Audio Community
wuzzzer

What's the weather like where you're at?

1 minute ago, Randyh said:

amazing

The weather is just this

• Like 1

Snowed 3 times this winter.  No more than an inch or so each time.  Third snowfall last night.  .5 inches max then going up into the 50's next week "they" say.  

MORE SNOW TONIGHT...BUT AN END IN SIGHT 

WKTV+County+Labels12.jpg

Widespread accumulating snow is expected tonight across Central New York.

Posted: Apr 17, 2020 5:03 PM
Posted By: Bill Kardas 

Here we go again. It's been a very active week of winter weather, even though it's spring. The climax of winter weather this week happens tonight, with widespread steady snowfall across the region. For those that are tired of the snow and cold, there is some good news in the forecast.

First, we're tracking snow approaching the area this Friday evening. Snow breaks out from south to north between 6-8pm this evening. Snow becomes steady after midnight. We do expect pretty tricky travel for folks heading out late tonight or early Saturday morning. Conditions will improve quickly after the snow ends Saturday morning (8-11am). Here's a look at the accumulation expected over the area:

snowfall.jpg

The sun makes a return to the region on Saturday afternoon, with temperatures climbing into the upper 40s. Any leftover snow will be gone by Sunday, with highs climbing into the mid to upper 50s! The next round of rain looks to be late Sunday.

Looking ahead another round of cold air returns on Tuesday and Wednesday. Some snowfall is expected Tuesday, but Wednesday does look dry. The weather looks to warm up beginning on Thursday. Temperatures look to climb back into the 50s. Long range patterns show even warmer temperatures around for next weekend and beyond

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Randyh said:

amazing     , we have not seen snow in over a month ------and we are at the northern border with NY-VERMONT-CANADA

So your North of me

23 minutes ago, Randyh said:

we are  about 1 mile from the Border with Canada and Vermont -

I'm in Uranus ny.. Whoops Utica

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

I'm in Uranus ny.. Whoops Utica

used to have a forum pal in utica.  several years ago he left the forum and hasn't returned. he worked graveyard shift so he was on the forum when I was on in the west coast evenings. he was a good dude.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Randyh said:

Drugs - drinking  up to 4 am ----lucky you guys did not see combat situations -------

I did, when my ship was at sea.

• Like 1

80 today with 30% chance of rain with the humidity at 67%

• Like 2

light rain. gloomy skies. matches my mood perfectly. this is all getting so old. if I spend anymore time with myself, I may call myself outside to fight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

No worries, I think you can take him. :emotion-21:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, dtel said:

No worries, I think you can take him. :emotion-21:

was walking through this shopping area of a port city once and accidentally bumped into an old lady. She wasn't very happy that I bumped into her. My friend looks at me and says, "Don't worry, I think you can take her."

• Haha 1

82 degrees  outside right now(9:48am). Highs expected to be in the low 90's by this afternoon. Pool temp is currently 80 and will be feeling quite nice later on while having my afternoon martini. Actually it's a Quarantini. It's a regular Martini but, you drink it all alone in your house.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 1:06 PM, 000 said:

-

What's up with the changed screen name and deleted posts?