Spy vs Spy

Bosco-d-gama

that was interesting, thanks. I read where they can tell if a light was on or off when it was broken just by the way the glass is broken. For instance, in an auto accident, a person can claim that they had their lights on, scientists can tell if they were on at the time of the collision. 

Not scientific, just observational, I was watching a video of this former mobster (from the 60s-70s-80s mafia). He was mentioning that when they were casing a home to be burglarized, they'd notice if a light in a certain room always came on at the same time everyday -- that told him that the lights were on timers and not turned on by someone currently in the house. 

9 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

LED's are it for several reasons apparently

As soon as I started reading, I started to wonder about CFL and LED. Not sure if is the heat generated by the incandescent bulb that filters the light's vibrations or something else. I also wondered about the lux vs lumen balance that might resonate more clearly. 

10 hours ago, MC39693 said:

Not only is sitting in the dark environmentally friendly, it keeps the spies at bay! They are going to be very disappointed if they listen in on any of my conversations.

Yep, bring ‘em on. My advantage is with several minutes of eavesdropping they are fast asleep 😴 —.  

• Like 1