SWAG is on like Donkey Kong.

1 minute ago, Ceptorman said:

Looks like a fun ride though....

It's on the list, but the list is long and not happening this year.  I've got to get a new building up and an extension on the current one, but I'm not considering that while materials are through the roof.

18 minutes ago, Pete H said:

It's on the list, but the list is long and not happening this year.  I've got to get a new building up and an extension on the current one, but I'm not considering that while materials are through the roof.

Thankfully I have no room for a pair so it'll save me the time and expense.

19 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'll have my LSI's up and running this weekend.  I don't have time in the evenings to mess with it.  We're going to have a beautiful weekend so they'll definitely be hooked up and singing.

I'm going to have all four of mine up and running "down by the river" this weekend!

I just loaded my rolling party. Pallets for a bonfire (for starters) and 4 LSI, a couple crown amps in the cab, maybe a cocktail or two in there somewhere as well. What is that strange tall object? A number of jerks (see above) on this forum keep saying "LS need a sub, a big sub", so I am giving it a try.

Thanks @codewritinfool

Full report in a few days.

rv.thumb.jpg.9ccd4ac23200fa8440a3ac5351bb332c.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

I'm going to have all four of mine up and running "down by the river" this weekend!

I just loaded my rolling party. Pallets for a bonfire (for starters) and 4 LSI, a couple crown amps in the cab, maybe a cocktail or two in there somewhere as well. What is that strange tall object? A number of jerks (see above) on this forum keep saying "LS need a sub, a big sub", so I am giving it a try.

Thanks @codewritinfool

54 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Thanks @codewritinfool

Lookin' great!  I hope to hear this whole setup when you get back.

If it is in the lot and we have social distancing, maybe @JustAuBy and @Hornographic and @mw772could come hear it too?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Thanks @codewritinfool

So, I guess you're not picking me up?  4 LSI's and a sub, everyone should be smiling for sure.  Have a fantastic time.

• Like 1