HiFi - High End Voodoo Accessories Collection

MicroMara

There are so many accessories in the audio world that promise to improve the sound. Sure, some accessories are useful but on the other hand there are so many unnecessary accessories. Here we can collect everything and discuss what makes sense and what doesn't.   @Dave1290posted these days in the Vinyl Record Spinning Thread such an example, from which the idea was born to pick up this subject. Think we gonna see funny things and will be quiet funny and entertaining to see what is available in the World´s market

However, for juristic reasons we should avoid naming the manufacturer and the country of origin

Here it s

Image may contain: text that says 'AIR IVATOR UDIO QUANTUM INTRODUCING QUANTUM AIR ELECTRON ACTIVATOR MAKE THE ELECTRONS IN THE AIR AUDIO FRIENDLY. ONLY $599 Sin RuC AB ACpino *ABX TESTED FINANCING AVAILABLE STELGEAER THANANEWC ARI ACOUSTIC-LAB PREMIUM AUDIO PLACEBO'

I found tis one

csm_Vortex_Eraser_af65f89b39.jpg

Basically, every single part of your plant is more or less exposed to the influence of fields. Therefore, all parts of the system should be "cleaned" of volatile information that has formed in the materials at different intervals By "purified" we mean that "volatile information" that can affect the sound is eliminated.Based on the knowledge that sonic effects are generally not a problem of residual magnetism, but are caused by information harmful to sound, Vortex-HiFi has developed a solution based on permanent magnets. For the deletion of this "volatile information" a so-called "IRASER" with informed permanent magnets was constructed.This "IRASER" is a 25 cm long and 1.6 cm thick wooden rod, which is equipped with up to 2 informed super magnets.With it one can demagnetize ferromagnetic objects (plugs etc.), as well as free non-magnetic objects (cables, plastic caps etc.) from "volatile information" and at the same time positively "inform".The advantage over a classical "demagnetizer" is that the objects to be "erased" such as cables or caps do not need to be separated from the devices.

• Haha 4

709382766_Screenshot_2020-08-30ESE-401CableSleeves-1pdfkleiner.png.a17f8382340430d8307345ef34163f39.png

QuantumPower CableSleeves are the ideal solution for cables in the music system of any kind. Whether used in the power range, on connectors such as RCA and XLR and of course on speaker cables in all price ranges, QuantumPower CableSleeves improve the sound enormously, both audibly and noticeably.   This is due to the fact that, regardless of the price of the conductors used, there is a great deal of soiling of the materials and soiling from the outside affects the cables as well. For the first time, metals such as gold, silver and germanium were used in addition to all the rare earths, as well as important minerals and precious stones, and interference specific to the field of electrosmog. Earth radiation and electrical stress were taken into account as well as Schumann resonances, negative ions, light and... You see already, a very intensively executed product, which will give you completely new insights into your pictures. The application is very simple: Open the cuffs, put your cable inside and close them again. At the same time, you lift the cables lying on the floor, which has an additional advantage - not only in terms of impact sonic. The cables are also calmed down by 2,20 ibs weight per unit.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

471914624_Screenshot_2020-08-30BP-100SoundChipspdfkleiner.png.4eda6ac99aa5b05dcc003cb3c489f338.png

The SoundChips are self-adhesive and can be used in the power box (2 pieces), on the power strip, on or in any device near the transformer, in media players, hard disks and also on crossovers in speakers and especially the speaker cables such as interconnects themselves. They should be applied here at the beginning and end of the respective connection by sticking the self-adhesive aluminum chip around the cable to be harmonized. With the help of this unique frequency spectrum, critical fields are suppressed and overlaid with a harmonic basic spectrum, which the recipient also finds extremely pleasant and relaxing. Whether used in the power range, on signal cables such as RCA and XLR and, of course, on loudspeaker cables in all price classes, the sound chips improve the sound enormously, both audibly and perceptibly.

• Like 1

I inferred the Audio Air advert is a sarcastic hyperbolic joke.  Although it’s often difficult to distinguish between satiric exaggeration and marketing exaggeration, the comment about financing and the final tag line, “PREMIUM AUDIO PLACEBO” implied sarcasm to me.

Along similar lines, it is difficult to distinguish those purveyors who believe their own nonsense from those who know they’re marketing snake oil.  The notion that wire lengths at certain multiples to 0.125” are important springs to mind.  

Whether the authors are serious, or not, the writing is often comical.  

41 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

QuantumPower CableSleeves improve the sound enormously, both audibly and noticeably.

Please explain the difference between “audibly” and “noticeably” in the above sentence excerpted from ad quoted above.

As audio hobbyists, we’re in a poor position to throw stones.  Most regular folk think the expense and details to which we go in the pursuit of better sound are excessive.   As long as the “enhancements” are not dangerous, let the market do it’s best to separate fools from their money.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

I inferred the Audio Air advert is a sarcastic hyperbolic joke.  Although it’s often difficult to distinguish between satiric exaggeration and marketing exaggeration, the comment about financing and the final tag line, “PREMIUM AUDIO PLACEBO” implied sarcasm to me.

Along similar lines, it is difficult to distinguish those purveyors who believe their own nonsense from those who know they’re marketing snake oil.  The notion that wire lengths at certain multiples to 0.125” are important springs to mind.  

Whether the authors are serious, or not, the writing is often comical.  

Please explain the difference between “audibly” and “noticeably” in the above sentence excerpted from ad quoted above.

As audio hobbyists, we’re in a poor position to throw stones.  Most regular folk think the expense and details to which we go in the pursuit of better sound are excessive.   As long as the “enhancements” are not dangerous, let the market do it’s best to separate fools from their money.

It all boils down to your last sentence....a fool and his money are soon parted.

• Like 4

@DizRotus asked ....Please explain the difference between “audibly” and “noticeably”

audible and perceptible  ........I only repeat what has been written by the supplier, without any own interpretations. I´m unfortunately not able to translate all complex contents always correctly, since the english (US) language is not my native language . :rolleyes:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@DizRotus asked ....Please explain the difference between “audibly” and “noticeably”

audible and perceptible  ........I only repeat what has been written by the supplier, without any own interpretations. I´m unfortunately not able to translate all complex contents always correctly, since the english (US) language is not my native language . :rolleyes:

MM-

My apologies.

“Please explain . . .” was not directed at you.  It was a rhetorical question.  I understand that you are quoting and not vouching for the contents.  I also understand that American English is not your primary language.  The international scope of the Klipsch Forum is one of its strengths, but it requires an awareness that idioms, phrases, etc. do not always translate well.  

American English is a difficult language to learn as a secondary language.  In part, since America is a nation of immigrants, bits of many languages, such as German, Italian, French, Spanish, etc., are incorporated.  I’m impressed by the willingness of those for, whom American English is not their primary language, to participate.  I would not be able to do likewise on a German forum, or any other forum not based upon American English.  Heck, we turn on subtitles when watching BBC productions.  Without subtitles, the accent and word usage in UK English might as well be Russian.

• Like 3

So there is no perceptible difference in a listening area that has high density of humidity or atmosphere versus a listening zone that is in a high altitude lower density?

Ive always been curious because my system always seems to sound a little better at night time.

• Haha 1

@DizRotus said : I would not be able to do likewise on a German forum

The German HiFi forums are cruel. They are full of sponsors and advertising. If you are locked in you will be flooded with advertising. The discussion contents are purely technical. There aren´t any other Categories like for example the " Lounge ".  In endless threads they argue who owns the holy grail of sound. It´s an audio war . And if you think that a topic is discussed, someone who knows everything better will come again. That frustrated me so much that I stopped to communicate in german forums. I am very grateful that this wonderful Klipsch community exists.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Schu said:

Ive always been curious because my system always seems to sound a little better at night time.

I have already been thinking about this many times and can't really explain it to me, but I can share this experience with you, I feel and hear the same. Millions of electrical devices are not in operation. Net fluctuations are responsible for the constant voltage.  Transistors or tube amplifiers react to this in a positive way. In addition, the human senses are more relaxed at night. This leads to the fact that we hear the music more intensively.

YMTC    smilie_sh_029.gif

Another one ....

csm_Aktivatortechnik_835404c86c.jpg

Sound deterioration due to electrosmog?

Electrosmog must be imagined as an invisible electromagnetic "fog" that envelops cables, HiFi components and loudspeakers. These "wafts of fog" (potential vortexes) consist of electromagnetic waves and fields of different intensity. They are created, for example, on window panes, radiators, mirrors or electrical contact points such as power strips or fuse boxes. These energy-laden waves interfere with our acoustic perception by superimposing the auditory impulses in the auditory pathways. A sound deterioration is the result when listening to music.

How can we reduce the sound damaging influences?

Companies offer interference suppression products that can significantly reduce these sound-damaging potential vortices. In shape, size and intensity these "suppressors" have been developed specifically for the corresponding problem zones. One of the most important areas of application is, for example, the fuse box. This is where the electrical lines of the entire apartment or house come together. Each individual line acts as an electrical antenna, which absorbs and also radiates high frequency. By positioning the activator rod near the fuses, the propagation of interfering high frequency via the power supply system in the entire apartment is greatly reduced.The use of the activator rod has also proven itself on power strips, radiators and underfloor heating or 12 Volt halogen lighting systems.

What changes after specific interference suppression measures?

Technical sibilants and unnatural booming disappear, the sound image becomes more transparent, the instruments are reproduced in their original size. The sounds "detach" more easily from the speakers, the sound stage widens. The music becomes more natural and musical.

8 hours ago, Schu said:

So there is no perceptible difference in a listening area that has high density of humidity or atmosphere versus a listening zone that is in a high altitude lower density?

— you were dreaming — — and owned Jubilees - 😴

15 hours ago, Schu said:

Depends on the size of the speaker ....

65412029_LautsprecherindenBergen.jpg.45afe83bb9427116d1e706ab65811098.jpg