Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

With the new Covid team that is coming on board soon, expect a strategy that will make some glad and some sad. Have some idea about how it may look yet, do not 

have the audacity to think I know or, that others in the same position as I do.

Calls for speculation. Prefer optimistic scenario over worst case. After all said and done, we shall see.

Thanks!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

Bosco, I enjoy arguing with you!  So, you seem to be in favor of cutting off federal and/or state assistance for those who choose not to be vaccinated.  Many share your viewpoint.  In the supermarket I always see people walking around with a mask beneath their nose, as well as some food preparers.  What kind of sanctions would you impose on them?  Travis mentioned using drivers license eligibility as being contingent on furnishing proof of vaccination.  Do you agree with that too?   Will people who have not been vaccinated be required to wear an arm band so they can be avoided?  My whole point is that if a person chooses not to receive the vaccine after being educated with the pros and cons (and, yes, there are cons) that should be the end.  The NYPD and NYFD is not requiring the vaccine.  Should those refusing be fired?  

And, Billybob, I have found that when such ideas are put forth by those who have the power to make them a reality, we better watch out.  

I won’t be around the rest of the day, so feel free to criticize!  

Maynard

I would posit 2 hypotheticals. Would you rather live in a state where each person determines their own medical choices based upon whatever they choose to believe......  or would you rather reside in a state where enforced public health policies are anchored in genuine science?  Honestly I would not care what people decide to do with their medical care IF it does not impact others. So if you trust them, would you like to live exclusively where they live?  

happy Covid Christmas

WKTV-StoryDefault-640x380.jpg

Here are the latest Coronavirus numbers county by county.

Posted: Dec 26, 2020 10:23 PM
Posted By: WKTV

Here at the latest Coronavirus numbers county by county.

Oneida County did not post new numbers on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, so these numbers combine those days together, along with Saturday and were relased late Saturday afternoon.

Oneida County: 12/26/2020

680 New cases

4,567 Active Cases

13 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

And what about the censorship occurring on Facebook, Google, et al?

Fwiw, I don't think the main issue they are dealing with is censorship as much as being responsible for what people post--Alot of misinformation being conveyed as news on Facebook and Twitter. I'm on Facebook and there were several conspiracy theories and misinformation on the pandemic I COMPLETELY understand them flagging or talking down. That's my take.

• Like 1