Mc Donalds

m00n

Ok... Since everyone here seems to be on this off-the-wall kick on what they are posting. I thought I would post something that has been frusterating me lately...

Mc Donalds.....

I still love the food. The Big and Tasty is just that, tasty, however, thier service has gone to sh1t. I can't go to Mc Donalds anymore ane feel confident that what I order is what I am going to get. They will screw something up... Every damn time.

I say No pickles, and take a bit, sure enough, pickels. I say I want root beer, I get coke. I say I want Sweet and Sour, I either get nothing or bbq...

I mean WTF people!!!! It's fast food NOT rocket science. Pay-a-F*cking-tention. Geeze. 11.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why McDonalds isn't making a profit for the first time since their existance. No service. People want service and they are not happy till they get some. No one wants a snotty high school kid with an attitude helping them. They want smart friendly people to greet them and get them what they want.

RJB

m00n-

I agree with ya. But I don't think it's just limited to the Golden Arches. This is only my belief so here goes. Fast food, in the eyes of the younger work force, is just not a "cool" job to have or be seen in (No, Jim Cornell, I don't consider Quizno's necessarily fast food). And the work force that does take employment there usually isn't, IMHO, that high on the "food chain" anyway.

In a broader prospective I might as well go back to blaming high-paid sports figures influencing the exorbitant multitude of young people who's own egos tell them they are just as good but yet deprived of being discovered and paid equally for being so (sorry, long sentence).

Quite frankly, I think, we as parents have supported or children TOO much to the point that they are eternally in the "terrible two's". Hell, between 1979 and 1982 I was a semi-pro skateboarder. Not once did either of my parents attend a practice session much less a competition. And I still did fairly well. It was all self-driven motivation.

A while back I ordered three items from the dollar menu and my total came to $10 something. I asked what the price of each item was and the cashier didn't know. The cashier then asked two of her coworkers who didn't know as well. I finally had to talk to manager just to get my order correct. The worst part is, all the items were on the dollar menu. I couldn't believe the stupidity.

My guess is that the culture varies from place to place. And a lot of it is a management problem.

There is one across the street from the office. For years the service was poor. As you alude to, a collection of unhappy workers who didn't make up a team.

Then something changed very much for the better. There were a lot of new faces behind the counter. Now it is top drawer.

I'd like to think things are the same everywhere. If you can find a team who can work together, good things happen. To a large extent, it is a matter of management who can pick the right people and maintain a culture.

I have gripes. In a slack period, when I walk in the door, the counter people will shout, "Can I help you." Sometimes two of three of them. In similar situations I'll be looking at the overhead menu and they will shout again. Someone in managment have told the counter people to do this, perhaps under pain of being fired. This despite the fact that it is rude, if not insulting, and unnecessary for throughput. I'll have to write Oakbrook, IL.

Gil

Gil

McDonalds is fairly constant in Canada, they're pretty good. We just got our first chains of Krispy Cream, (nasty stuff), must be soooo many chemicals in these things, they taste great though.

I wish Canada had " The Waffle House" though. I was in Lauderdale, a few years back, and chemicals never tasted so good....

OK, a buddy of mine and I were a little toasted, and it was three A.M...

Krispy Creams? Oh now your talking.... Sinfull.... We don't have any here YET. There are 3 coming however. Sometimes the guys from one of our California campus will bring up a box of Krispies when the come up... We give Gone in 60 seconds a whole new meaning 2.gif

Yeah lets talk about this five star joint for a minute

I dont eat at this sewer since last year,an am proud to say I did not eat a PigMac or any McBird this year!

At the local place only fat overweight kids who fail in high school work! LOL One weighs nearly 500lbs(prime time WWE material!) and its no joke,when I pass if front of the place the biggo whale takes orders and two gigantic a$$ed girls prepare the FatMac specials. One girl's behinds emits a beep when she backs!

Just one cursory look at the customers sends a shiver down your spine.

Middle class or below sheep all overweight and many with dimples on their faces! LOL A real freak show,a grand slam circus show.You would have to pay in some countries to see this.

They waste $5-6 on what is called a meal and end up in toilet within the hour!

I dont understand why in some countries there are lineups a mile long when one of these junkyards opens????They earn under ONE dollar per hour and spend a day,in some cases a week's pay on one PigMac! 6.gif Stooooooooooooopid

Anyway since I dont eat this junk I feel much better 1.gif

Ronald laughs as millions starve

And profits forever increase

Your stenching farts as they smile

They say they try to please

Plastic chairs and fake shakes

To help it all go down

Polluting your children with their lies

And trying to destroy your mind

Corporate deathburger, Ronald McDonald

Change from your five

Ankles deep in blood

Make it your career

Sell billions every year

Golden arches and Ronald smiles

Ronald laughs as billions starve

And profits forever increase

Feeding all your grain to cows

Dead children rest in peace

The stench of humans rotting

Smells just like fish filet

Your sign neglects to mention

50,000 starved today

Corporate deathburger, Ronald Mcdonald

Change for your five

Torture camps for cows

Slaughter and starvation

From death corporation

Golden arches and Ronald smiles

Your say your Christians but you're a fake

Multinationals on the take

Starving children deserve a break today

I'll admit m00n, the fries are pretty damn good!

Well I am one of those who can no longer face a Big Mac or any other of their burgers come to that.

There was a time when I was a student that I lived on these things but now I feel so ill after one that I have stayed away for the last couple of years or so.

I have no idea what is in a McDonalds burger, or even if it is any worse or better than any other fast food, but I do know that to me it seems at though the container would make a more natural snack than the contents.

It just tastes like a chemical smoorgasbord to me...